Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Someone had died after angrily leaving the ICU.
He was older, unvaccinated, and covid positive. Refused to believe he was positive, and accused the hospital staff of trying to kill him for political reasons.
We should just let people like that die.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Some real creepy news this time, so fair warning.
With Ghilain Maxwell’s prosecution announced, a whole lotta 1%er butt cheeks are very clenched right now as they wait in sweaty anticipation for when Maxwell finally ‘kills herself’.
One of the sweatiest clenched butts is that of the Royal Pedophile himself Prince Andrew. After news that one piece of documentation obtained from Maxwell is set to be unsealed on the 3rd, Andrew in a very clear panic requested that all documentation remained sealed. Imagine that.
In more sweat related news, Prince Diddler himself is saying he can’t be a pedo because, and I’m not exaggerating, he can’t sweat. This is response to one of Epstein’s victims accusing Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was underage while ‘sweating profusely over her’. Prince Andrew is legit trying to poke a whole in her testimony by singling out that one detail, and now prosecutors are no joke asking for medical records as proof.
You know. My whole life I always dreamed of being rich. Who hasn’t, you get to play the Game of Life in easy mode when you’re rich. The last few years has made me realize I was thinking too small. I don’t want to just be rich, I want to be a level of rich where “I’m not a pedo because I don’t sweat” is a actual thing.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A small but growing number of Republicans have a new, disturbing target for their war on welfare. The Veteran’s Benefits Administration.
For those who don’t know, the VBA is an extension of the federal VA system which handles payouts to veterans with service connected (i.e. acquired/worsened during their time in the military) disabilities. They also handle military pensions and a handful of vet programs like the special business and housing loans that vets can get.
It was, until now, something no conservative would dare touch. Even while they gutted the VA.
Now, leading voices, particularly from the Koch backed Heritage Foundation and Trump’s former VA secretary have called for the dismantling of a program that helps millions of disabled veterans across the country. Many of these vets have disabilities that prevent them from normal functioning in the private sector, and rely on their benefits as supplement to stay afloat while they work on therapy and treatment, or as a lifeline given their possible inability to work a normal job.
These are men and women who were injured during their time in the service, dropped back into civilian life with a promise that the government has their back. And now some conservatives, the “proud” Patriots(TM) that they are, want to take that away from them.
And yes I take this personally. Both of my parents are service connected Vets, and myself and several family members work for the VA system. Read whatever bias you want into that, I’m just doing a full disclosure.
Background Pony #2E17
Well we have the latest snake oil the right wing is peddling. This time with Candace Owens telling her followers to take “collodial silver”.
Listen. This sounds like a joke but it isn’t. Eating silver turns you into a Smurf. It’s called “Argyria”: silver literally turns your skin blue forever. So that’s how you know Owens is lying (again); she’s not a Smurf so she hasn’t been ‘taking the medicine every day’.
Says a lot about how fucked up things have gotten when Donald Trump is playing the voice of reason.
Background Pony #1F81
I so wish that “Save Me Brandon” kicks off as the next “Are You Tired of Winning Yet?”
and now he’s celebrating that a judge has successfully delayed Biden’s plans for mandatory vaccines/mask wearing literally hours after asking for more help with masks and vaccines.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #4C24
Except for the suckers who fall for that scam, of course (then again, if they were alt-right in the first place, maybe they deserve to get swindled out of their money, like those who chipped in for the crowdfunding campaigns to fund Trump’s wall or the overturning of the election — too bad it’s for the benefit of someone who’s utterly worthless).
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ereiam
But wait.
That’s not actually his NFTs right? They’re just parodies of NFT right?
I mean…he a satirist, is what he do.
Speaking of swindles. I’d like to invite you to basically just dive into the rabbit hole that is Brian Rose of London Real, an american who recently ran for mayor of London.
Professional grifter. The kind that literally would ask his extreme alt-right super fringe fanbase a million dollars to create a FREEDOM PLATFORM where you can say whatever you want without Youtube’s intervention, only to do basically fuck-all with the money once he’s got them.
And without skipping a beat would then ask another millions to start a reality show, and then more money to run for mayor–I never knew you could be a professional beggar and be taken seriously at all.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
“Twitter is an enemy to America and can’t handle the truth,” Greene said. “That’s fine, I’ll show America we don’t need them and it’s time to defeat our enemies.”
That’s funny as hell since Twitter is a large reason why the Qtards have been able to gain so much traction in the first place.
She still has her official Twitter account as a House Rep, but fortunately ranting about Jewish Space Lasers on an official channel holds different rules than reeing about it on a personal account.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Naturally. But you only go to Gab after already being a pitchfork waving ghost cosplayer. Losing Twitter means you lose a big, socially accepted medium to radicalize.
We’re 4 days away from the 1 year anniversary of Y’all Qaeda’s Inbred Insurrection. Nothing happens there then yeah first week of 2022 is already much better than 2021.
That’s a big brain move from a small brain crazy: protect the First Amendment by using the government to violate the First Amendment! Literally what the First Amendment is supposed to prevent!
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Did Boenhead marry a sex offender who flashed a minor before their nuptials? It would sure track for Republican hypocrisy.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Pretty sure you need to add context or else it’s just blindlinking.
As for the article itself, not much to comment on. Russia still is being aggressive to its neighbors (as always) and Biden is wisely taking a non-provocative but stern stance against it.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Ivanka and DonBoy Jr. have been subpoenaed by the Jan 6 committee after they had obtained records that Ivanka was one of the many Reps calling Daddy Comb-over to stop his attack on the nation’s Capital.
Naturally our “Law and Order” loving members of the “Party of Patriots” are fighting those subpoenas.
Oh this anniversary is shaping up to be quite good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide