Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
There are thousands of female onlyfans accounts in Singapore yet our police force decides to charge one of our most prominent male onlyfans creators(Titus Low) with indecency and only him
Women, amirite
Background Pony #01F8
@CaptainXtra
The embargo has failed in it’s goal of freeing Cuba and at this point is just a uaeful excuse for that totalitarian regime.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The supply chain shortages are completely emblematic of why we need to pull manufacturing and distribution services out of the Chinese and Indian markets.
The world has centralized too much of its core services into two countries, and any major disruption of those local sectors lead to failures down the line.
A decentralized approach wouldn’t eliminate all the disruptions, but manufacturing would be able to shift and bend to local trends, dropping in more disrupted areas and increasing in those that are not as bad. 100 little targets are a lot harder to smash than one big one.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In the latest “The GQP and Democracy are fundamentally incompatible” news, Rand Paul thinks democracy is literally anti-democratic.
“How to steal an election,” Paul tweeted Monday night, before quoting an article from The American Conservative. “‘Seeding an area heavy with potential Democratic votes with as many absentee ballots as possible, targeting and convincing potential voters to complete them in a legally valid way, and then harvesting and counting the results.’”
Rand Paul must’ve been fun during highschool gym. I can just see this guy getting pissy after losing a game of basketball and accusing the other team of cheating because…they scored more baskets than his team.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy
One bright side to the pandemic is that manufacturers are starting to realize this. The problem is that setting up new manufacturing facilities is very expensive in time and money, so companies are understandably hesitant to invest in new manufacturing when the supply shortage could be solved by the time it’s up and running.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I can’t even count the number of Republican-isms in that one piece of news alone! Voter suppression, anti-immigrant, anti-American, validation of legitimate stupidity, nostalgia/yearning of a Civil War, and god knows how many more I can’t identify off the top of my head.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Ghislane Maxwell could be facing up to 40 years in prison. She’s already 60. She can kiss her life goodbye.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Dustcan
The fissures from the first Civil War have never healed, and there are a disturbing amount of ex-Union states in the Midwest that would nowadays be willing to join a Red Confederacy. What’s remarkable isn’t the cracks themselves, but how successful we’ve been in papering them over until recently.
If for some reason the United States does dissolve in the future (without being forcibly held together by an American Putin), there are a number of frustrated, angry liberals who will be happy to see the red states go. Unless we can quickly come up with some kind of unifying ideology or project, the situation’s not going to get any better.
Biden himself has the right idea; he’s doing his damndest to appeal to Americans outside of his base with broadly popular socioeconomic programs. But if Congress doesn’t move, he won’t be able to do enough, and there aren’t many presidential candidates who tick the precise demographic boxes that he does.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman
Unfortunately, last year’s local drama has convinced me nothing short of going all King Sombra on everyone will mend the rift. The only other option to maintain stability seems to be getting rid of one side altogether, whether it be genocide, banishment, conversion, or something else. But maybe I’m wrong. I hope to be proven wrong even though that’s like asking for a permanent civilian settlement around Alpha Centauri in my lifetime…
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In the latest “Democrats are going to Democrat” news, Hillary Clinton is back in the news preemptively blaming “The Squad” for why the Dems have already lost both chambers of Congress 1 year from now.
No, I’m pretty sure the Dems are doing a good enough job losing on their own. They don’t need the help of Leftists for that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide