Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #51EA
@Eggonaught
Sorry I don’t obsessively F5 r/conservative or /hebe/ for juicy US-centric anti-left gotchas, my man.
Hey did you know it’s now legal for gays to marry in Chile? Thoughts on the right-wing Indians preventing muslims from praying in Gurugram? Or did you hear about the son of Panama’s former right-wing president being arrested for corruption? Anything to say about the murderers of Emmett Till never facing justice? Nothing to mention about Facebook abused by right-wing hategroups to fuel a genocide in Myanmar?
Would be really sad if these aren’t things you’re on top of.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Tucker has gone further up Putin’s ass.
Apparently claiming NATO, the backbone of western defense, exists solely to “torment Putin”. Accused Biden of wanting to start a war to salvage his poll numbers even after Biden made it clear he has not intention of deploying troops to the Ukraine. And finished it up with saying that Russia’s build up and aggressive stance were “rational” and that we would be in the wrong to oppose it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, yeah. NATO was made to prevent Russian aggression.
The fact that it’s also a backbone of western defense is a pretty big indictment against Russian interests.
As an aside, the other day I heard someone say that Tucker Carlson is what happens when “I’d like to speak to your manager!” meets “Why isn’t there a White History Month!?” and I can’t help but mull over how accurate that is.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
As an aside, the other day I heard someone say that Tucker Carlson is what happens when “I’d like to speak to your manager!” meets “Why isn’t there a White History Month!?” and I can’t help but mull over how accurate that is.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
@Eggonaught
Sorry I don’t obsessively F5 r/conservative or /hebe/ for juicy US-centric anti-left gotchas, my man.
Hey did you know it’s now legal for gays to marry in Chile? Thoughts on the right-wing Indians preventing muslims from praying in Gurugram? Or did you hear about the son of Panama’s former right-wing president being arrested for corruption? Anything to say about the murderers of Emmett Till never facing justice? Nothing to mention about Facebook abused by right-wing hategroups to fuel a genocide in Myanmar?
Would be really sad if these aren’t things you’re on top of.
As a Malaysian Hindu, I support building another mosque so people will stop praying in the streets and interfering with traffic. I read that “Muslims praying on the roadside” is a stereotype caused because there are not enough mosques, while Hindutvas online claim that “all mosques are terrorist centres”.
As expected, FB is a haven for nationalist and hateful groups - Hindutva, Buddhist extremists/Myanmar nationalists, Trumpists, and jihadists (Muslim bigots).
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Here’s to hoping based Biden can resist the deep state’s desire to go to war with the Russians, since that would be a terrible idea on all counts. I mean, you just got finished with a land war in Asia, where after trillions of dollars spent and millions of lives lost or permanently damaged, resulted in the Taliban being replaced with the Taliban.
Also, I really wish the foreign policy establishment and media would exercise the ghost of Team B. Russia has never been as powerful or dangerous as they have made out, especially post-collapse of the Soviet Union. They’re a potential menace to the Europeans and Chinese to be sure, but not to the most powerful empire in human history; and the idea that they’re “America’s problem” is laughable.
Also also, I’d be remiss to add that Putin is in charge of Russia directly due to America interfering with Russian elections in the 90’s, so any attempt to replace him by force would just lead to another like him taking power anyway, just like happened in Afghanistan.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
In India, a certain politician has converted from Islam to Hinduism.
He instead becomes a target by some Muslim groups and politicians for two things - proposing to remove “violent” verses from the Quran, and documents denouncing the Prophet Muhammad. They proposed payments for murdering him for blasphemy in defence of Islam.
This is why some people are scared of Islam. I propose that anyone who issues such threats should be arrested for attempted murder!
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Peace to all
@Ebalosus
Do I think the west in its current state will risk a war over this? No. Though there is some idiotic rhetoric I think their is too many interests and norms that surround the matter. Europe’s dependence on Russian Gas from ill planned environmentalism. Russian aggression and saber rattling often having a pattern to it and driven in part by other factors. I lean more towards the position that Russia won’t invade Ukraine outright but has mobilized its forces to keep Ukraine from being able to respond over a smaller but still significant move in the Dombass region itself.
They’re a potential menace to the Europeans and Chinese to be sure, but not to the most powerful empire in human history; and the idea that they’re “America’s problem” is laughable.
Partially agree. Partially disagree. I think even a dovish US without a foreign policy blob would still have conflict and tension with Russia simply from the nature of great power politics.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Man, Fox News covered their news story about their Christmas Tree going up in flames, yet never did the same for the Jan 6th Insurrection.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
dalit turned muslim filth! सभी दलितों को मार डालो।
The comment translates from Hindi: “Kill all the Dalits
I am not a Dalit or a Muslim, and Dalits are Shudras. It is against the ways of Hinduism (which I now practice) to commit mass murder, like what those politicians proposed. What will you get after you kill all the Dalits?
And why are you here, anon? You have to be a fan of “My Little Pony” if you want to post here, or you’ll end up as a laughingstock like that elderly Neo-Nazi anon several months ago.
I am quite disappointed that South Asia in general is a hotbed of extremism, like the Middle East. Maybe India should adopt the Malaysian model, but centred on Hinduism and shaped by the holy scriptures, and with less violence and extremism.
At least that will kill four birds (jihadism, communism, party politics, and fascism) with one stone: proper practice of the Dharma.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
hey I know you think ill of me but if there’s one thing I can convince you to do:
please please please read the Righteous Mind. It’s a fantastic book, it’s written by a left leaning person but it’s bipartisan. It was a real eye opener for me and I think it would be great for you.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I wonder if the Far-Right GOP idolizes North Korea in terms of the sheer oppression and nationalism on display.
Just replace that whiny fat kid with fat whiny Trump and the “Juche” system with good old Theocracy.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Would it be morally bad for me to suggest to other people that they shouldn’t have kids in this current world situation?
Or would it undoubtedly be the right thing to do?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I had someone the other day hit me with the “happy holidays is unamerican” so I wished him a blessed Yule and told him the eyes of the gods are upon him.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
For those following Assange:
If he wasn’t a threat to the status quo of the elites, then why do they want him silenced so badly?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide