Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
He has a PhD. I’m using his research on philosophy. If you think his research is bunk then show me. I’m open to having my mind changed.
You read pulp ‘philosophers’ who utilize entirely empty signifiers.
I ponder the material world and its supremacy over the idealistic
We are not the same
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

A new law limiting the use of abortion-inducing medication in Texas goes into effect Thursday.
The law makes it a felony to provide the medication after seven weeks of pregnancy, putting Texas at odds with federal regulations. It also makes it a crime to send the medication through the mail.
Medical abortion is the most common way women in Texas terminate their pregnancies, according to state data.
On average, women discover they are pregnant 4-7 weeks after conception.
I wish I had data to support how long it takes to have an abortion scheduled and performed. Not the actual procedure, but how long it takes to maneuver through the healthcare system to actually get an abortion on average. Just the initial appointment probably takes at least 1 week to schedule.
Essentially this law bans abortions. The chance anyone can make an informed decision regarding abortion before 7 weeks is so slim, it’s basically nonexistent.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Welp, hello coat hanger abortions. Been awhile, but women may just be stuck with you again.
Background Pony #5A3A
It begins.
The part of my brain that doggedly tries to cheer me up no matter how grim things get kind of hopes this latest display of disgusting idiocy drives up the voter turnout of people who are against those who did it.

Unfortunately I also have a part of my brain that’s good at remembering information specifically designed to kill my hope, and it recalls that the party that pushed for this travesty is currently doing everything it can to rig the deck in their favor.
Background Pony #51EA
@Ebalosus
Well, libertarians are still split on abortion.
If any libertarian is “split” on the issue then they’re not a libertarian at all, just another conservative parasite pretending to be one in order to be more palatable while simply aiming to impose their own social rules and mores.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump was on the news again talking about Jan 6. He spent the interview bragging about the size of Y’all Qaeda.
Imagine still supporting this treasonous fuck and thinking “I love America”.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’m guessing legalizing running over protestors wasn’t enough. Now he wants his own private military force to straight up shoot them or anyone wearing a mask.
National Guard? The US military? No, those guys are answerable to someone else. He needs his own occupational force.
Greg Abbott gained an ******** hearing about that I bet.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
You’re giving him too much credit. This is strictly a political stunt, a response to vaccine mandates and the “woke military” panic. Whatever war crimes he was gonna commit, the Florida National Guard would have committed them by now.
@Background Pony #C9EE
A surprising number of states have their own forces. It’s a useful backup in case the state National Guard gets shanghaied by the feds into a quagmire halfway across the world. Not that that would ever happen.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I’m guessing legalizing running over protestors wasn’t enough. Now he wants his own private military force to straight up shoot them or anyone wearing a mask.
National Guard? The US military? No, those guys are answerable to someone else. He needs his own occupational force.
So Abbott is suggesting a private military force for Florida.
Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #51EA
I’m glad that you, as a non-libertarian, can explain to the class what a libertarian is.
You’re welcome, it seems you get confused a lot so I’m always happy to help!
Damn I knew someone would move in on the narco field after the CIA left with the US, but I never imagined it would be the Germans doing a “Mein Gott, dieses Land is voll aus Bluntschmocken! Können wir manche es haben?”
Germany’s already decided they’ll legalize recreational weed within a year, and no one wants to pay for imported American weed when there’s literally any other alternative available.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Pretty much, as it’s pretty hard to reconcile the non-aggression principle with wanting to control other people’s bodies…unless of course, you’re an alt-right race-scientist or a socially liberal conservative masquerading as a libertarian.
Don’t worry, I’m sure the CIA’s taking their cut too. They need to help agent Pete win the presidency in 2024 after all…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide