Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Turns out the police department lied about that train rape in Philly. The whole “no one intervened or called the police” part of the police report? Complete fabrication.
Whether through ineptitude where an inaccurate report was leaked or actual malfeasance with the cops wanting to make a story about “see look why you need more cops!”.
Either way, utterly detestable.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
I don’t think the US justice system is that fucked just yet, and Rittenhouse’s legal team has had a cavalcade of fuckups which they should’ve avoided, or at least that’s what the gun frens who are on his side are saying.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The judge presiding over Kyle Rittenhouse’s case has to be a real ratfucker to let this kid off Scott free. He took an illegal firearm over state lines and shot 3 people with it.
And he fled the scene and returned to IL. And while awaiting trial, he attended a proud boys event at a bar (while underage) and flashed the white power sign in a photo.
If this had been a black kid who took an illegal firearm to a Unite the Right rally, they’d have him in the electric chair by now.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Regardless, calling them “victims” can influence the jurors’ opinion but calling them “rioters and looters” will be received with absolute neutrality. Somehow. /s
Come on. This is America. White people have rights to shoot non whites when they feel threatened, or uncomfortable, or it’s a Tuesday, or they looked at them funny, or they didn’t look at them, or their shoes were untied, or if their shoes were tied too tight, or they looked like a “gangster”, or they were chewing with their mouth open, or if they moved their hands to quickly, or, well, you get the idea.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
China’s new missile is very concerning. And it’s being marketed towards children, too. I think WWIII is upon us. I just wonder how big the death toll would be…
@Penguin Dragneel
What does the Bible say about racism and slavery, again?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Elon Musk is currently the richest man in the world right now, worth almost $300 billion. On Monday alone, in a mere 24 hour period, he made like $16 billion.
A report said that a flat 2% tax on his wealth alone would be enough to literally end world hunger. Literally, a pitiable 2% on one man’s dragon horde can feed hundreds of millions to billions overnight.
How’s that trickle down economics working?
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Dustcan
If my theoretical quadratic tax laws were implemented his tax rate would be something like 2,000,000,000,000%. How much would that even be, though? EDIT: According to my calculations, that means his tax would be 320 sextillion.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Wiimeiser
Quite a few things actually.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.
For God shows no partiality.
But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.
Funny how conservatives tend to forget about that though.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
He bought it with his COVID cheque apparently, and because his mother I believed signed off on the 4473, it was legally his rifle. Granted, I’m not sure how I feel about S&W rifles, but an AR-15 is an AR-15 most of the time, and the difference is mainly in furniture and QC, which is why Keltec(pony) and Remington have the reputations that they do.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The judge presiding over Kyle Rittenhouse’s case has to be a real ratfucker to let this kid off Scott free. He took an illegal firearm over state lines and shot 3 people with it.
And he fled the scene and returned to IL. And while awaiting trial, he attended a proud boys event at a bar (while underage) and flashed the white power sign in a photo.
If this had been a black kid who took an illegal firearm to a Unite the Right rally, they’d have him in the electric chair by now.
He lives on the statesboarder. Hard to imagine him crossing the stateline daily for you I know.
He tried to defend the area from monthlong ongoing riots because he is working in that area.
He tried to disengage.
He was fired at.
He returned fire.
Good thing noone here is the judge because we are all biased, but I agree with you on one thing. Imagine him being black and such an act of selfdefense would have been getting such a witch hunt like you do before the trail even startet.
You would be back in the age of the KKK.
/Before you say he was not supposed to be there. Neither were the riots.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
My parents let me own guns when I was younger, and I have yet to shoot a single person. Hell, I have yet to misuse a gun, despite being around them my entire life.
Anyway, IIRC wasn’t he invited there by one of the local mall LARPer groups to help defend businesses? I’m pretty sure that’s what the prosecution was trying to get him on, since all the other liberal muh technicality Sorkinite horseshit stems from that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide