Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Kolbjorn
This feels like something out of Fallout.
Also I see this is part of the Unification Church that Korean cult leader made. Somehow not surprised the MAGA cult wants to join up
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Oh they hate women.
Uteruses? They love.
Women, the vulva, the clitorus? They hate all those. But damn do they love the uterus. The damn thing would be on the Republican flag if they knew how to draw it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Zincy
IIRC the clit has always been hated. The Latin word for it was apparently so vulgar that after Rome fell it (the body part) wasn’t confirmed to exist again until the 1960s.
Not surprised they don’t know how to draw a uterus. Leonardo Da Vinci didn’t, and there were no female cadavers at the time.
Pro life seems like one huge contradiction if you ask me…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
How anyone can view the Republican party as “pro life” is beyond me.
They’re not pro life when it comes to gays, women, teens, veterans, pets and animals, workers, immigrants, the mentally ill, the physically disabled, drug users, criminals, or people of the opposite party.
But damn will they defend a clump of cells without a nervous system.
Relevant on that last one, but Charlie Kirk gets punked with a dolphin fetus.
Ordinarily I don’t really support “Gotchas”, but this one felt worth it.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Like I’m serious, has any politician ever accused Cancer of being “fake”?
I mean it can’t be that far off from “Jewish Space Lasers” level of crazy.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
US consumer prices (rent and food) kept going up, due to supply chain disruptions such as shortages and delays.
I expect that this might cause riots and/or a revolution, unless if this will lead to massive poverty and corporate feudalism. The Repubs used this to tell Biden that his spending is “excessive”.
And what do you think of this article supporting inflation? Some people on Twitter state that it will harm the poor and anyone who saves money.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

How anyone can view the Republican party as “pro life” is beyond me.
They’re not pro life when it comes to gays, women, teens, veterans, pets and animals, workers, immigrants, the mentally ill, the physically disabled, drug users, criminals, or people of the opposite party.
But damn will they defend a clump of cells without a nervous system.
I don’t think it’s about the fetus, I think it’s about controlling and punishing women, everything these far right republicans do seems to be aimed at punishing everyone and making their lives more miserable
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Professor Steven Levitsky, of Harvard, is a political science PhD with a speciality in democratization and the various institutions of democratic representation.
He gave a stark warning recently that Republicans are more willing to “abandon democracy than abandon Trump”.
Ask yourself, Trump supporters, if you even have an inclination of wanting to break the system to put your favored candidate in, are you actually pro democracy anymore?
I hate when Republicans win, but I wouldnt want to end democracy just to keep them from doing so.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I hate when Republicans win, but I wouldnt want to end democracy just to keep them from doing so.
In other words, the difference between a Leftist and a Liberal.
They still believe in a GOP that engages in dogwhistles and bigotry, but they also recognize there’s a difference between “Republicans” and MAGAts who try to hang the Republican VP. They want the former while pushing out the latter.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
Unpopular opinion: “I voted” stickers are STUPID! I mean why give a person a STICKER for showing up to the polls and checking a box next to a name? You give CHILDREN stickers, not ostensibly grown adults who presumably have grown past receiving stickers!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A larger percentage of adults think satanic lizard people are putting microchips in a life saving vaccine.
You’re giving adults too much credit as being “past stickers” in terms of development. Half these idiots need to go back to wearing diapers.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

(Foil Hat)
The GOP has moved the US so far politically right that if they were the Devil assist trophy on Onett the camera would be on the west edge of Peaceful Rest Valley after crossing the Devil’s Machine. I think that’s about where the pencil is.
@Zincy
Question: why is it always specifically lizard people? Are reptiles really that instinctively hated by humans?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I’m glad you’ve come around to see how objectively stupid these people are.
I actually read somewhere on why it’s always “lizard people”, but I’ve forgotten where and what it said.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
@Zincy
Just FYI: I’m still a right-leaning centrist/libertarian (despite what I may have said about not wanting to use certain labels at certain times.) Heck, I could have been virtue signaling (for lack of a better term) there, for all you know.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So, is ISIS pulling attacks on the Taliban in Afghanistan or something?
Because Crazy Group #1 being attacked by Crazy Group #2 is somewhat poetic.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
I hate sexist women who think that misandry doesn’t exist when it does. They get stuck in their own imagination thinking that it doesn’t exist because men abused women and put stupid ass sweeping generalization amongst innocent men.
I don’t know if the word misandry is political so idk if I have to put somewhere else other than here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide