Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Well There’s Your Problem released the preview for their latest bonus episode, which is about Museums. And what is interesting is that the clip they used for the preview is their discussion of unionization of museum staff which I find very interesting.

So, here

Unionize your museums
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Some random bits of news about the Haitian border crisis.

Interviews with the immigrants makes it seem like they’re there in the first place because a combination of Biden’s explicitly non-hostile comments about immigration (a change from the last few years) and - OFC - Fox News’ perpetual lies about open borders lead them to believe they could come to America.

So yeah. Biden is still left cleaning up Trump’s mess and Faux News continues to cause humanitarian crisis’s all over the world.

Some good news though in that Biden promises an investigation and consequences for the border patrol agents caught whipping immigrants.
Background Pony #3724
So yeah. Biden is still left cleaning up Trump’s mess
I swear, 90% of his presidency thus far feels like it would probably fall under that category. His presidential portrait is going to be him with one of those janitorial sized push brooms moving a giant pile of empty Diet Coke cans, torn Cheetos bags, and empty Hydroxychloroquine boxes out the White House door.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@lonewolf

Yea because gun filled America has had great luck pushing back on the neo-fascists and authoritarians that tried to decertify an election, support cops that literally did that exact same thing to protestors, and have tried to undermine the very principles of democracy.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@CaptainXtra
And they don’t have guns to fight back with so they’re screwed. Fully expecting Australia to become a dictatorship.

ngl, wondering what your tune would be if the George Floyd protestors had guns and fired back on the police when they came to stop the marches.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
What is the current estimate as to when Australia breaks down as a Nation?

If I had any power, I’d accelerate the process

@lonewolf  
@CaptainXtra
And they don’t have guns to fight back with so they’re screwed. Fully expecting Australia to become a dictatorship.

This. You can’t fight back against the armed goons… Yeah, you try beating Warcraft 2’s Suicide map. That’s what fighting a dictatorship is like.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

1. But as the (COVID) patients begin to realize that ivermectin by itself is not effective, the groups have begun recommending a series of increasingly hazardous at-home treatments, such as gargling with iodine, & nebulizing & inhaling hydrogen peroxide, calling it part of a “protocol.”

Source.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I just saw something that’ll rattle the incels.

So, there has been a growing trend in collegiate enrollment where women have been outpacing men. Now, almost 60% of college students are women.

Where are incels involved you may ask? Apparently there’s a growing dating inequality. College educated woman are significantly more likely to date college educated men, and non-college educated woman “prefer” college educated men (or at least men with wages above the local average).

This has led to observable effects. On dating apps, women (especially those with college degrees) are significantly more likely to go for males who have a college degree listed on their profile.

One professor summed it up hilariously but forebodingly perfect. “There is nothing more dangerous than a broke, lonely, uneducated man” in terms of violent domestic extremism.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Penguin Dragneel

Pretty much.

A lot of these incel folk don’t exactly bring much to the table. They often see males as default “deserving” a woman, as if a female is some sort of prize for being born with a dick.

In truth, dating is a wholly economic process. And if you don’t bring adequate resources to the table, you will fail.

Those resources can be physical, such as education, money, or a stable job.  
Creative, such as artistic ability, comedic ability, or just being interesting.  
Or personal, such as your personality, empathy, and demeanor.

Being attractive helps, of course, but that’ll just get your foot in the door. If looks is all you have, your longterm success is not an assurance.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

There is nothing more dangerous than a broke, lonely, uneducated man
can confirm. I’m dangerous af.  
Add islam into the mix and I’m practically in the FBI watchlist.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy  
Another trend is that educated women mostly want to date someone further up the social ladder than themselves (have to be better educated and earn more, successful men usually value other characteristics and have a much larger dating pool as a result.) so competition for the successful men is fierce and since these women already are very successful and don’t want to date “down” they have a very hard time finding a man passing their criteria. Hence many of them end up alone, resulting in a lot of “where have all the good men gone?” articles.

Women making more than their man is a taboo for both genders even today, resulting in leftover men and lonely women.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Here in Europe men are being outperformed by women in all levels of education, I assume the same is the case in the US, so in the coming decades a lot of women will have to find someone lower on the social ladder if they want a male partner.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy  
I don’t know a single couple like that, granted I live in a conservative part of the country. If current trends continue this will change drastically in the future.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Looks like the Social Ladder takes priority over Progressive Equality doesn’t it?

Now that’s some fine hypocrisy, courtesy of capitalism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide