Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

There are a few ways.

Ever owned a dehumidifier? The principal is similar, though not exactly the same. Sort of a hybrid of dehumidifier and still.

They often use large cooling coils, and other bits and bobs that I lack the knowledge of, to condense water out of the air.

It’s not incredibly efficient, but as a supplement it works.

I don’t know where they’re deployed, but I read a paper on them on a climate think-tank I’m subscribed to.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Oh I do hope this pushes the idiots to eat even less healthy.

There is a direct correlation between things like obesity and heart disease and your likelihood to die of covid. It would just make them even more susceptible.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
The kind of police brutality going on in Victoria right now is unacceptable. They should have pulled a Martin Walker and fired warning shots into the ground, instead of throwing someone to the ground and having them bleed all over their head.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
The kind of police brutality going on in Victoria right now is unacceptable. They should have pulled a Martin Walker and fired warning shots into the ground, instead of throwing someone to the ground and having them bleed all over their head.

full
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Another moron is suing to get their husband some sweet sweet horse paste while he’s in the ER dying of covid.

Sounds like a life insurance thing. Kill him faster so she can go off to an island with Edwardo.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - You're really treading the line between being just a Rule #0 deletion and full on ban for attacking others, so please dial it back
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Ok mods, whatever.

Now I’m going to bring back the topic of Australia being in a total shit-storm of civil unrest:

full

full

full

When does the Civil War start over there?
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

“You look at January 5th, we discovered that Steve Bannon, the former White House strategist, was there at the Willard Hotel blocks from the White House with Rudy Giuliani, having an almost war-room-type meeting with other Trump allies the eve before the January 6th insurrection,” Costa recently explained to MSNBC. “And Bannon had actually been in close touch with President Trump for days before January 6th. Based on our reporting, he privately told President Trump to have a reckoning on January 6th. And he said to the president, it’s time to kill the Biden presidency in the crib.”
Bannon seemed proud to confirm that the conversation had taken place.
“Yeah, because his legitimacy,” Bannon said of Biden. “42% of the American people think that Biden did not win the presidency legitimately.”
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

You know, it’s slightly funny that I’ve been thinking about what Bannon’s been up to ever since he left the Trump administration for the past few weeks, only to turned out he orchestrated an attempt to undermine American democracy.

The mainstream media circus was more than happy to focus on Trump for the last four years but I felt like Bannon was constantly being overlooked until now.
Background Pony #1321

Don’t fire warning shots into the ground, ricochets are lethal and unpredictable. Warning shots straight into the air are still a bad idea, but a round falling down at terminal velocity isn’t as bad as a ricochet.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
First look into Cyber Ninja’s Arizona fraudit, and it looks like Trump actually lost harder than the official count says.

And now we know why the GOP has been dragging its feet with this sham audit.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

I seem to recall one or two members of our defective little flock here were insistent that “strange things” happened in Arizona and supported this inane conspiracy theory.

Good to see that we have even more firm proof that they were utterly wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide