Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
He’s right you know(to an extent)
If their core customer base are straight white male gamers who are attracted to booba, then good luck boycotting them because they won’t feel a single dollar lost

Those are largely the people who will only ever buy, and won’t care about if you do or don’t either. Or even bother with whether or not you vowed a boycott because of a thing. Most people really don’t care, so share holders will feel safe in whatever decision is made, and a few thousand angry gamers - who probably don’t play anyways - will just be replaced by a million in say, China.

A lot of bitching about changes made to suite other markets has the same effect as straight white conservative men smashing their Kohler coffee makers: doesn’t do anything, may boost sales. No one is really watching you whether or not you care.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Watched a video from the sad, wet fart that was the J6 rally.

Was some inbred asking a dude filming him if he owned guns. When the guy said he didn’t, the MAGATard threatened to kill him.

As a decently well armed liberal, I can say that that jackass MAGATard would be speaking with my 45 if he wanted to test my metal.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I wonder how long the Brexiter’s will continue to act like they didn’t fuck up the UK’s future?

full

When will they have this moment of realization:

full
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@CaptainXtra

Blaming Brexit supporters for the effects of a global pandemic is akin to blaming #RetakeMassEffect for Donald Trump’s victory. Hell, even if you exclude the pandemic, no one thought that Brexit would happen the way it has. The understanding before the vote was that should the UK choose to leave, it would renegotiate trade and other deals with the EU, and when all was said and done, there would be changes, but not the clusterfuck of incompetence we’ve seen.

According to people I know from the UK, most of this is caused by Labour’s indecisiveness on Brexit (not helped by Corbyn speaking out of both sides of his mouth) and the Tories essentially being blindsided by the ‘yes’ vote winning, and not having a clear path to make a smooth Brexit happen.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Blaming Brexit supporters for the effects of a global pandemic is akin to blaming #RetakeMassEffect for Donald Trump’s victory.

I’m not sure that’s the defense you think it is since #RetakeMassEffect was the proto-Gamergate, and Goobergators are proudly responsible for the rise of today’s Alt-Reich.

Dooberbaps might not be directly responsible for Dear Leader, but they did lay the groundwork. And on that same train of thought, Brexit might not be directly responsible for Britain getting shanked hard by Covid but it did shake up its economic supply lines just in time for Covid to say “Bonjour”.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Cucker Carlson ranting about vaccine mandates for the troops is hilarious.

He’s surprised that a fighting force wants to keep their troops healthy? And did he forget that the military has standing vaccine requirements already?

My folks still have the scar on the shoulders from the “20 gun salute” where they got all their injections.

That non-serving motherfucker wouldn’t have made it past day one of boot.
Background Pony #1F81
As someone who is in the UK i feel like i have more of a say on the Brexit situation.

And yes, Brexit did fuck over this country hard, and it shortly being fucked over by COVID was a rough combo and showed that Brexit was a bad idea, as we could have had more of a chance against COVID if we remained in the EU.

the fact that even after people voted “Yes” the Tories had no fucking idea on what to actually DO and kept pushing it back until the worst possible moment was a giant pain too.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Penguin Dragneel

Nah he’s vaccinated.

Fox News mandated weeks ago that their employees, including their on-air anchors, must either be vaccinated or wear a mask. A far more extreme mandate than anything the Biden administration has issued, mind.

And I don’t see no mask on Tucker so…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Speaking of the virus. Lara Loomer seems to be recovering from the virus and is back to shouting nonsense. Now claiming that more people die from 5ye vax than the virus.

Gods, I have no shame in admitting that I’m disappointed that she pulled through.

Make of that what you will.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
I wonder how long the Brexiter’s will continue to act like they didn’t fuck up the UK’s future?
<image cut for space>
When will they have this moment of realization:
<image cut for space>

maybe if they enslaved more people as truck drivers
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Or the moment he was yelled at. Folks like him, who rant and rave about “thick skins” tend to have the thinnest of them all.

Yeah, the other day he was confronted in a fishing shop by someone who blasted him for his racism and Covid misinformation, rightfully pointing out he’s directly responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths. Tucker meekly backs off before he glances over and sees someone’s recording this, at which point he starts pushing back.

Dude’s a pussy.
Background Pony #A191
“This tweet is absolutely mindless, partisan hack-tier dogshit.”:http://mobile.twitter.com/saribethrose/status/1439012441510354955

If people like her actually knew what CRT is, they would tell everyone else about it and compare it to the evidence that Christopher Rufo has provided, rather than being vague as fuck about it—like all the other typical boomer, gen x and early millennial Sorkinite liberal Democrats, on this topic.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #A191  
Difficulty: Rufo’s definition of “critical race theory” is “anything I don’t like”.

We have successfully frozen their brand—“critical race theory”—into the public conversation and are steadily driving up negative perceptions. We will eventually turn it toxic, as we put all of the various cultural insanities under that brand category.  

The goal is to have the public read something crazy in the newspaper and immediately think “critical race theory.” We have decodified the term and will recodify it to annex the entire range of cultural constructions that are unpopular with Americans.
Background Pony #A191
@Background Pony #A191  
Fuck it, I’m not wasting my time retyping my post for the external link mechanism to actually work, as I had to copy and paste it because it end up being erased, as a result of me having to refresh my page, due to the fact that the server was not working.

Fuck all that, I’ve gotta get on with this.
Background Pony #A191
@Background Human  
Try to actually read more of his Twitter posts than just that.

I have, and you’d actually be surprised at the evidence that he has gathered, as well as how much of it has not been actually refuted by so-called skeptics of it, like yourself.
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sky funeral
maybe if they enslaved more people as truck drivers
Wat.

Due to the pressures of COVID and Brexit, the UK is short 100,000 truck drivers which is crippling the logistics network of the UK. As a response, some have said they should just plug the defecit with prison labor

If you want some long-form audio, Trash future discusses it and mentions some other proposals or active weird programs in the UK to try and cover for the short fall and how basically being a HGV driver during COVID was already in itself sort of like being imprisoned in your vehicle.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In more “Meet the new boss, same as the old” news, border patrol agents have been recorded using their lengthy horse reigns to whip Haitian immigrants.

Under the segregationist loving dotard, we’ve gone back to whipping black people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide