Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #658D
I agree.
Sorry to spoil your “gat’cha” moment, but I was critical of BLM protestors killing people as well. Violence often just begats more violence.

you didn’t spoil anything, i’m glad you agree. i’m just sad that not a lot, if not enough is being done about it & not only the violence, but the racial division too. the whole thing was a mess from day 1 & seemed to have gotten worse since last summer.
Background Pony #76E9
@Dustcan  
I don’t actually think they’re conspiracy theorists though, people just tend to buy into stupid things if it tells them what they want to hear.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Our states covid dashboard was updated recently that shows transmission level by county.

Blue and Purple counties range from 3ish to 10.6% positivity rate. Red counties, top out at 30 something.

Guess where the most hospitalizations are too?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Are there any Rednecks that dislike the modern GOP nowadays?

I ain’t just talking about Southern Folks in general, I specifically mean pure white hillbilly trash.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra  
30% of West Virginia voted for Biden.

Maybe it’s not entirely fair to use that as a proxy for “hillbilly trash”, but let’s face it, it’s not like any pollsters are out there asking people to self-identify as such.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Truffles the anti-vax clown died from covid.

What fucking timeline are we in?

For reference, one Denise Lyonnais of Florida, a retiree known for side gigging as a clown, died of covid yesterday. She was additionally known for being a far right extremist and vehement antivaxxer. She, somewhat famously, served as entertainment in a parade the day after the election trying to raise money so the billonare could contest the election.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Zincy  
She might become the second-least missed clown, right after Pogo.

@Backgroundpony  
Or the wisest of them (who belong to the aforementioned 30%) hear those who actually resemble the stereotype described by CaptainXtra and say “the actual lesser of two evils”.

But you’ll probably never understand that.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Off topic but I gots to say this.

I know the unrest, unfortunate deaths and griefs caused by the current political climate and pandemic has brought pain to all of us.  
Some lose jobs, lose income, lose saving. Many more lose loved ones or are fighting hard trying to save them. We all turn to someone to hope for, but more often than not we just want somebody to blame, so we can vent our frustrations in order to lighten our mental burden.

Whiiich makes us kinda unhappy at the moment. At least, less happy than before, anyway.

So with that said I’d like to use this opportunity to just say: Take care and try to live in a relatively non-self-destructive ways. I want to wish you all a good day but… good days don’t exist these days, so I wish you a decent, okay-ish ones instead.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Paul Ryan is trending on twitter.

Just because he had to do research into Narcissistic Personalty Disorder after Trump’s victory.

Okay Paul Ryan you litterally have no spine.
Background Pony #10B9
@tehwatever  
Good days are all around us. Most days are good days, it just depends on your mental state. Also don’t go on Twitter.
Background Pony #F6BB
@Dustcan  
People will bend backward to not show solidarity to its fellow man for the common good. This is why the concept of “muh freedom” is so cringe inducing nowadays, this is why “freedom” progressively went to mean “selfishness, self-centeredness and egoism”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
VA GOP is worried that a repeat of the gravyseals insurrection could doom them this Nov.

The Jan 6th riots soured VA voters opinions on the GOP and Qanon for awhile after it happened. Remember, DC is right on the border of VAs largest population center, the increasingly blue NOVA which holds almost 2/3rds of the states population. Republicans know they cannot counter an energized NOVA in the governor election, they have to have low turnout there and higher turnout in the western parts of the state.

A repeat of Jan 6th would likely fire up liberal voters and piss off centrist voters in NOVA and drive them to the polls. Early voting and no-excuse mail-in voting starts the day before the supposed rally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide