Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
One of my favorite pastimes this year has been watching angry white conservatives get pissed at non-white US Olympians.

Fat, pasty, inbred fucks who get winded getting out of their lazy chairs getting mad at humans, and fellow US citizens no less, operating at peak physical performance.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

me seeing all these TRADS memes and insta posts:

Hahahaha! You ain’t got nothing on us muslims. We 100% trads all the time, we don’t turn it off for a second.

Think you trad? See that hijabi girl that you been bullying and making fun of? She’s got you beat by miles. She more trad than you ever could hope for.

I intend to pray five times a day everyday. I read and recite my holy book in its original language and intend on memorizing it. I fast Ramadan annually for over 20 years consecutively.

I LIVE the Trad Lyfe. For me y’all just a bunch of cosplayers.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
What’s their deal? Why not just practice their religion? What’s with all this tour de TRADS stuff?

You dont hear muslims in the west hashtagging trads despite them being the traddest out of EVERYBODY in the room.

No matter what these tradcats do they won’t ever out-trad even a moderately practicing muslim in the west. I think they’re overcompensating with all these display of “Ooh look, I am traditional!”

I mean look: France, the model of a secular state, regularly keeps trying to get at muslim because muslims just can’t stop being trads. China fucks uighurs up for being trads, for practicing the basic rituals.

Until these trads experience the full force of secular modern / postmodern society and government against them, then they just a bunch of posers.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@tehwatever

Showing off how much they “resist” and “fight back” against modern society. Some of them might practice their old ways, but others are more like poses and members of a bandwagon who are here for the memes and trolling.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Youngkin and McAuliffe held joint pressers today to highlight there policies. Lets see if you can tell the difference between a functional politician and an out of touch millionaire.

Terry showed off a plan to spur economic growth by boosting VAs argi and forestry sectors. Workforce training for agribusinesses, tax incentives and grants for investments (modernizing farm equipment, for example), expanding domestic and international markets, and doubling down on the current plan to provide broadband access to every county.

Glenn, the Republican, had a plan that was basically “lol cut taxes and give the budget surplus out”. VA operates s slush fund for if shit goes wrong. This money is normally allocated to schools and mental health funding during good times, and used as emergency relief during bad times. Youngkin wants to just dump 1.5 billion of it with a 300 dollar tax refund.

Welcome to the new bizarro world. Where they Democrats want to invest in business and the Republicans want to throw money at people.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zincy  
I’m so TNO poisoned that I thought of John Glenn when I saw Glenn

@Zincy  
Americans getting mad at their Olympians for dropping out so they won’t get more medals when my country can’t even get a single fucking medal
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide