Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
An ex-VA cop was arrested after posting threats of violence against the government and minorities, and stockpiling a bunch of guns and bomb making materials. He was also one of the first of the rioters to break into the Capitol.

The pictures from inside his home are exactly what you’d expect. A man living in squalor, surrounded by beer and guns.
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel

@NitroFury  
i’ gonna be honest, modern “gamers” like QuarterPounder and the like are a bunch of whiny toxic manchildren who only care about complaining about “the woke left sjw’s” rather then actually focusing on any of the problems actually affecting the industry.

Prime example being how some of those “gamers” are reacting to the current Act-Blizz shitstorm.

GamerGate was a mistake.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Penguin Dragneel  
Weird how they missed the point entirely. The reason for states prohibiting the sale and distribution of certain high-end PC’s is due to concerns about bitcoin mining, which consumes energy and produces heat on an absurdly large scale. Oregon, Vermont, California, Hawaii, and Colorado (as evidenced before) all suffer from long-running environmental crises which explains their crackdown on such computers.  
Long-deactivated and heavily pollutant fuel plants are being restarted just to increase the numbers of a digital currency that doesn’t even exist outside of a computer screen, and i honestly think that’s absurd and not something that should exist. But alas, capitalism and its speculation mania.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@BadgingBadger

“Favorably to workers”.

I mean, a punch to the gut is more favorable than a kick in the dick sure.

This wasn’t a win. This is once again impoverished workers losing because they literally couldn’t afford to keep striking to a megacorp who could, so they had to take what they could get.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Dustcan  
Honestly, given how downtrodden the workers’ movement is currently, a strike succeeding in having any demands accepted is good news as it emboldens more workers to do the same and pressure other companies as well. It would have been a failure if the strike had fizzled out with no yielding from the company.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NitroFury  
Is this about Simone Biles?

It’s not complicated. She became disoriented in midair. Gymnasts have a word for it. They call it the “twisties” or losing “air awareness”. And when you’re doing a bunch of crazy-ass flips and twists, it’s a good way to snap your fucking neck.

Now a dead Black woman may be the only way for Charlie Kirk to achieve orgasm, but it’s not really what the Olympics are all about, and it certainly wouldn’t help Team USA’s chances of victory. Even in the individual events, due to the rules about competitors from the same country, her bowing out gives another American a chance to step up and medal.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Ereiam

Insane young earth creationist that really buys into the war on Christmas.

At least that’s how he got his start. But then he founded Turning Point and became a central talking head amoung right wing conspiracies.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Human

Let’s be real though, it has nothing to do with Patriotism TM or national pride or any of those lies. Once again Trump was dumb enough to give up the game when he outright bragged and laughed about the US Women’s Soccer team losing gold in this Olympic games.

For the record, out Women’s Soccer team is the best in the world. That’s not baseless bragging, out of the 6 or so times the Olympics has had the sport the US team won gold 4 times and silver another once. And mister “America First” thinks it’s just the funniest shit ever for America to lose.

Guess he got tired of winning too, huh?
Background Pony #1F81
full

A now deleted tweet of his back when Jan 6th happened.

@Penguin Dragneel  
He’s a Alt-Right talking head who is the co-founder of a group called Turning Point USA, which is trying to force “teach” schools and colleges to have more “Patriotic and Conservative values”.

Also a noted anti-masker and hardcore evangelical Christian.
Background Pony #C10B
@NitroFury  
Very interesting.  
Although, personallly, i think if there was unlimited energy, this wouldn’t be a problem…Would it?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In more “VoTe BlUe No MaTtEr WhO!” news, it looks like Manchin is warming up to Biden’s signature infrastructure deal…with Sinema going on record that she’s not.

Sure is a shame we weren’t allowed to have standards when it came time to vote. Might’ve gotten things done now and people would’ve been more enthusiastic about putting Democrats in power.

In totally unrelated news, we’re about 18 months away from the historically-unfavorable-to-the-party-in-power midterms.

I cannot wait to play the same song and dance routine where I ask “Can I vote for someone who’s a strong candidate and/or will improve the country?” only to be screamed at “NO! You must vote for a Democrat instead!” and then see the surprised Pikachu faces when nobody shows up to vote so Dems lose their razor thin majorities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide