Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

I’m not sure of an exact number, but I do remember once reading that most civic systems will collapse if it loses more than 30% of its active population.

Not sure how true that is though.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
That adds up to about a Holocaust’s worth of Floridians. I don’t think they’re leaving the state that fast.

Maybe when Poseidon reclaims everything but Disney World.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
(especially when non-prescribed COVID tests — the other way to get the health pass — will soon stop being free), hence the most recent wave of protests

I have included the protests in a Wikipedia article. Can you help me find the news article that mentions the health tests, so I can confirm the addition when I update it?

In Malaysia, it is usually suspected Covid patients and close contacts who get tested. Although they tend to be expensive, the gov is doing mass tests in critical areas. People on twitter suggested to extended it to all residents regardless of health to expose and isolate more Covid patients out of the radar.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Zincy  
I’ve got close friends working on WoW. Hell, I’ve worked on Wow back when it was still in Alpha. I can assure you that the problem with WoW isn’t feminism. If it was, then Sylvanas Windrunner would be the poster child of “Strong womyn ruin EVERYTHING!”

full

No, what ruined and continues to ruin WoW is that it has too strong a legacy of Ultima Online and not enough Neverwinter Nights and Ascheron’s Call 2 in it’s blood!

That’s right - this is not some new age fucking Feminism cult that’s ruining the future of gaming. It’s the Old School wars between RIGHT and WRONG! And Ascheron’s Call is the ONLY TRUTH!

Fucking kids .. GET OFF MY ICE HARP!

Staff note: If you think this is Rule #6 I’m not going to argue with you about it because how could it NOT be?.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ciaran

I decided that Blizz was basically unsalvageable after they canned most of their service reps and community managers/forum mods. Literally one week after an controversy about them not being transparent enough.

“We’ll show the consumers we care by firing a majority of the people who deal with consumers, despite posting record profits.”.

Then that shill Bellular defended them being like “well maybe they want to shift more resources to development hurr durr”.

Bastards have more dosh then Gallywinx on a good day, they don’t need to fire anyone to redirect shit. Maybe invest in the company rather than funnel money up the CEOs ass and into the shareholders pockets.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Zincy  
There is, enormously sadly, a core of good intent and people who truly carry the original vision. But they are so utterly overwhelmed by the massive structure that has grown around them. The blood-sucking accountants and investment architects who care so much more about what will earn than they care about what is fun, that, in all sincerity, I completely agree with you.

Once upon a time, it was glorious. And some of us cling to the hope embodied in that grave on the hill over the Badlands. And that dog tag in Raynor’s fist.

Some things are worth dying for.

That’s all I can say. At least until the non-compete non-disclosure expires.

Maybe it’s time to do it again. Somewhere else.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
I have included the protests in a Wikipedia article. Can you help me find the news article that mentions the health tests, so I can confirm the addition when I update it?

Here’s one. As mentioned, convenience tests will start being charged come fall (and even then, they’re likely to be notably cheaper than in the neighboring European countries, so I guess we don’t have much room to complain in that matter).
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Tucker Carlson is trending on Twitter.  
But not for the reasons that we think he is.

This time some fishing guy in Montana told him off.
Vortaxonus

@Background Pony #77FB  
It seems people who say some variation of “do-nothing democrat” just kinda forget that republicans just don’t vanish into the ether as soon as a democratic president shows up, and the kind republicans who invoke voter suppresion would probably try to stop laws stopping them.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Of course, the rage-baiting Anti-SJW grifters on YouTube are already using the Activision Blizzard lawsuit to spin a narrative.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@NitroFury

I bet there will be a bunch of “defenders” who were bitching and moaning months ago about how awful the story is (which it is) for WoW and how dull the gameplay is (which is also true) who will not jump to support it against the “evil feminists and liberals”.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Anti-Vaxxers and Anti-Maskers + Pro-Trumpers in general put Fauci at the heart of some global Covid conspiracy.

They think he’s the ringleader in creating and spreading the virus throughout the world.
Background Pony #1F81
@NitroFury

@Penguin Dragneel

@Zincy  
I’ve notice that with cases like this there is always a disturbingly high amount of victim blaming

Especially if it involves a women or another minority being treated like crap.

In fact I noticed in this thread that there was a lot if victim blaming going around from CERTAIN posters (or former) here. Honestly very sick looking back on this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide