Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Republicans are throwing a bit of a fit because Northam called a special session of the state legislature to fill several court vacancies and to allocate all the federal disaster relief funds we’ve received.

Apparently they’re against doing their jobs.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Latecomer  
This is the sort of mentality that could made a person beat other ppl up in the name of righting wrongs.

I personally dont mind this kind of behavior, so don’t judge me for regularly exercising and training because I believe that someday, someone gonna right my wrong, with them hands if necessary.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

The man was a murderer and sex pest who lived lavishly off of other peoples dime, and then fled the country to avoid prosecution.

He won’t be missed.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The first sentencings of Y’all Qaeda’s inbred insurrection has been handed out. For the crime of trying to overthrow our form of government, attempted murder of Congress and the Vice President of the United States, and forcibly install their god-idol as the American god-king, the series of defendants shall incur a punishment of…nothing, nothing, and finally 3 years of probation on top of 120 hours of community service on top of $500 in restitution fees.

A violent insurrection carries a lesser punishment than being caught with an ounce of marijuana. I expected nothing and still ended disappointed.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Another day, another instance of PizzaGaetz making a mockery of our systems. But mostly himself.

Matt Gaetz grilled military leaders about why they dared to teach CRT.

In response, the Defense Secretary basically called Gaetz an idiot, pointed out the army doesn’t teach CRT, and basically called Gaetz an idiot in that order. Afterwords a 4 star General asked to say his piece, and as he explained why he thought learning about systemic racism, particularly after Jan 6, is important to the security of the country you can see PizzaGaetz get visibly upset at this general not following the narrative.

I guess Gaetz “Respect The Troops” about as much as he respects the age of consent.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Nina Turner is soaring in the polls for her Ohio 11th Congressional District race. In response Democrats did what they did best: team up with Republicans to fight actual Leftists.

Last week it was Hillary Clinton oozing out from under her dung pile to endorse her opponent. Now it’s lobbyists with ties to Big Oil, Pharma, Fox News, et al backing her opponent.

Dang. She’s not running in my district, but the phrase “You can always judge the quality of a [lady] by the quality of [her] enemies” applies, and with enemies like those she would have my vote!
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Honk Kong’s last democratic newspaper has been shut down, though the Taiwanese branch is still operating. Wouldn’t surprise me if the operators were executed, in fact, it would surprise me if they weren’t executed. It is a sad day for democracy.

Also, the creator of McAffee was found dead in his prison cell of suspected suicide while awaiting charges for tax evasion. Because the rich would rather die than pay taxes, I guess. I believe that, with all of this happening right now, in the future, humans will be genetically modified to be incapable of experiencing loss aversion.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@Dustcan
Federal government can’t charge you with sex trafficking if there’s no federal government.
rollsafe.png

Brb, abolishing the central government and replacing it with a highly centralized government.

Now you can be charged by the central government! It doesn’t need to abide state bureaucracy to get anyone now!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide