Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
Biden is better than Trump.
But only in the sense of being a competent adult more often than not.
He isn’t doing what we need in terms of bettering the crooked government system or tackling the unfettered Capitalism killing us all.

To be fair, none of us were expecting him to. All we could reasonably be hoping for was that he wouldn’t make things worse.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I literally only voted for Biden because of the pandemic while expecting him to not deliver on much else. Given things improved a lot in regards to the pandemic once Trump left, I pretty much got what I wanted
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
US Supreme Court sides with college athletes against NCAA [BBC News]

Supreme Court cracks NCAA’s amateurism with unanimous decision allowing unlimited benefits tied to education [CBS Sports]

TL;DR: The US Supreme Court has made a unanimous decision that limits on education-related benefits for student athletes cannot be enforced. It turns out the the President and Coaches of the NCAA are getting paid, but not students; pretty much amateurism in the NCAA. In other words, the US Supreme Court sided with students and NCAA got dunked on.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kiryu-Chan  
That election was pretty much between choosing a disgusting and foul being or a mildly incompetent but ultimately harmless dude. It’s no secret that the latter would be miles better.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Penguin Dragneel

IIRC there was a poll showing that a sizeable amount of Biden voters didn’t vote for Biden, but they simply voted for “Not Trump”.

It wasn’t a majority. I think it was somewhere in the 9-13% range, but damn. “Benefiting from lowered expectations” quite succinctly sums up Biden’s political career.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan  
Biden is basically just a middle of the road president. He’s done nothing to really fix the country, but even THAT is miles better than whatever the hell Trump did.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
ReviewTechUSA has said that we’re all frogs in a boiling pot. And I agree. It’s too late to stop China from the inside. It’s 1984, and it’s too late to stop it.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Even though he’s trying to improve the infrastructure of the US,

Even that requires a pretty big asterisk next to it, as he continue to compromise with himself before trying to find something that would placate the GOP. The same GOP who continues to say in no uncertain terms “We ain’t voting for any infrastructure bill. Period.”
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
ReviewTechUSA has said that we’re all frogs in a boiling pot. And I agree. It’s too late to stop China from the inside. It’s 1984, and it’s too late to stop it.

Neo-China arrives from the future
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Let’s see if AOC and the rest of the Progressives will sound the alarm on Chinese Social Credit-like laws that are brought up in the US down the line.

It’s worth noting that Companies like Amazon are already doing Orwellian-like shit in terms of monitoring their own workers which sadly shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Oh and by the way, you fellas in the EU better not forget that TERREG was approved without a vote and Chat Control will have a Plenary vote on July 8th.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Out of curiosity, does India have strict rules for any Chinese companies that operate inside of it?

I mean if there’s one thing that both left and right winged media agree on, its that China and India aren’t friends by any means.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
A Black police officer was undercover with a white colleague during a protest in 2017 when they were both arrested by their unknowing co-workers. The white officer walked away unharmed—but the Black officer had his phone smashed, was beaten, and suffered permanent neck injuries.
Dustin Boone, a former cop with the St. Louis Police Department, was found guilty Thursday of depriving his injured fellow officer, Detective Luther Hall, of his civil rights. The deprivation of rights under color of law is a felony civil rights charge and could put the ex-cop behind bars for up to 10 years.

On September 17, 2017, Detective Hall was working undercover during a protest for Anthony Lamar Smith, a Black man who was shot five times by cops in 2011. Hall, who was dressed in plainclothes, was mistaken for a protester by his fellow policemen.
The cop was documenting the protest with a camera, and that’s when he was detained and beaten, had his phone destroyed, and was finally arrested by fellow members of the St. Louis police department. Hall immediately underwent multiple surgeries following the attack by his co-workers and still suffers from permanent neck damage.

According to court documents, Boone had attached his cellphone to his uniform and called his then-girlfriend on FaceTime to watch his arrests during the protest where he assaulted Hall, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
Boone also has a history of violence against protesters and racism—in 2017 he allegedly slapped a case suspect in the face and sent officers texts joking about it, saying the suspect “got his eyes widened with a little slap from a white boy. lol.”
Texts also allegedly included racist language, like the n-word, according to police reports.

Boone was tried with another officer who participated in the incident, Christopher Myers, and allegedly smashed Hall’s phone with a baton and took the memory card out of his camera, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. But the jury was unable to reach a verdict on his charges.

I know it’s so uncouth to mention the blatant and very repeated instances of double standards and flagrant racism permeating policing in America, but, well…
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Dustcan  
Like, I literally can’t think of any other reason. They’re either bonafide neo-nazis, or they’re the leaders of a cult dedicated to Trump.

At least the latter would be a good source of humor.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I love it when you all ignore my statements in the first response made after hours of silence.

And by love I mean hate.

Anyway, is India the only place that has enough backbone to tell China “fuck off” and get away with it nowadays?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide