Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Meanlucario  
I remember that. Over here we were out. They started all sorts of local production of masks, disinfectant etc. Quality was awful but it showed me the importance of having some manufacturing capability.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Man it was worse than that.

Trump’s administration horded PPE and ventilators et al, and just let them sit in a stockpile owned by Jared Kushner. What little they were willing to part with they sold to the highest bidder, effectively making states compete against each other to get the scraps (and that’s before you get how the administration only favored states that voted for Trump. Yeah). And then there were news of the feds ambushing supply convoys to hospitals in order to “appropriate” said materials, until it got to the point where hospitals were disguising their own trucks just so the Trump administration would steal their stuff.

If it was just Trump ignoring the problem altogether then we wouldn’t have over 600k dead by a preventable disease now. But no he personally and his administration were actively sabotaging efforts at every level.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
Lord Dampnut probably snagged Lincoln’s record for “Greatest Loss of American Lives with a Common Associated Social Ill in 1 Year.”
Background Pony #1F5B
Maybe the problem isn’t that red states in the south have backwards politics.

Maybe the problem is that red states get a disproportionate amount of representation because of the electoral college.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Idk why but the title of this post on some super weeb website triggers me so badly.

“Take-Two Interactive uses E3 Panel to talk about diversity and inclusion instead of games.”

Idk. The title irks the fuxk out of me. I’d prefer if you title your post like this:

“Take-Two Interactive uses E3 Panel to talk about diversity and inclusion.”

And it would still made your point, without giving away your intent.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Franken grabs a titty in his 30s and is forced to resign, Gaetz rapes children and he’s lauded as a conservative icon.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@NitroFury  
Isn’t there a famous Hollywood director who we know molested underaged girls, but got bailed out of jail and invited to France where he continue to make movies and molest girls?
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Zincy  
Bill Clinton cheated on his wife to get a BJ and Republicans acted like it was an assault on democracy itself. Trump is known to cheat on his wives and boasted about molesting women. Republicans don’t care.

But then, hypocrisy is as natural to Republicans as breathing.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@phoenixacezero  
Every diversity and inclusion is forced according to the capital g Gamers.  
Two races: white and “political”  
Two genders: Male and “political”  
Two hair styles for women: long and “political”  
Two sexualities: straight and “political”  
Two body types: normative and “political”
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@kleptomage

Oh they care about Trump’s habitual infidelity.

They just treat it like ideal masculinity.

Edit: Only 2 days after Tucker Carlson tried to pin Jan 6 on the FBI, this deranged conspiracy theory has now been put forward by a sitting Congressman on Congress’ floor.

Can we please stop pretending Fox News isn’t a threat? Like before they successfully argued that “No reasonable person” could take Tucker seriously, but now we have this asshole’s words being pushed for actual legislative action.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide