Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Qaren goes full Karen when DOJ says white supremacy is bad.

Anyone got a quote on Merrick Garland qualifying domestic terrorism as white supremacy? I mean, there’s been many reports showing a clear correlation between the 2 in recent years, but there’s still plenty of non-white supremacy domestic terrorism by those same reports.

But otherwise sheesh. Qaren’s rants are just painful to read in their redundancy and sheer desperate Whatabouting.
Background Pony #2956
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - If you think someone else is breaking a rule, report them. Don't try to be a vigilante or regulate the speech of others in this thread.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Dustcan  
Your hindsight is 20/20 here. The time MAGA/Q-anon people are treated better than BLM is definitely over. On that fateful day no one suspected the “law and order” party supporters would do what they did. I myself was completely blindsided by the magnitude of the Q-anon conspiracy. Had not even bothered to research it. Now both BLM and MAGA demonstrations will be met with a heavy police presence wherever they gather. Sadly US politicians seem to have learned very little from last summer and the capitol storming and is as divisive as ever.
Background Pony #2956
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - If you think someone is breaking a rule, report it. Stop bitching about it in threads.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
No one here is a fascist because there’s been no failed revolution.

But the Lesser Swede would totally join/support the Black Shirts to do some counter-insurrection
Background Pony #2956
@AaronMk  
Unless he states so, himself, I highly doubt it.

Also, who are you to call him a “lesser Swede”, let alone a Swede in the first place?

He’s Norwegian, not Swedish. Try to get your facts staight, m8.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #2956  
While I appreciate your engagement, please take care and remember you are up against the usual cabal in this thread and their antics. They will keep it going until mods interviene and start banning. I personally don’t care what they refer to me as, as it just shows them for what they actually are.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #2956  
I know. Just don’t lose your account over any nonsense involving me in this thread. They will keep it going forever. And again thanks for having principles. 🙂

@Ereiam  
It’s his usual overly intricate way of using history as referring to me as a facist, “black shirts” from Italy were the italian equivalent to the Sturmabteilung in Germany. Calling me a lesser swede though, how uncouth!
Background Pony #2956
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - Confrontational and entirely meta to this thread.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Oh look, Republicans dumping on LGBTQ+ rights during Pride month. Definitely didn’t see this s### coming.
@Penguin Dragneel
I’m willing to bet that US Republicans and those homophobic fucks making laws in Hungary are totally going to the same elite wine parties.

Here’s a thing, you have to keep an eye these Republicans; cause they love to exploit marginalized groups, only to throw them away once they get into power.
Background Pony #9685
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - Personally attacking others and entirely meta to this thread.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide