Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
America is an imperial entity, just not in the traditional sense we often think of when referring to empires.

It isn’t annexing/invading other nations every other month but it sure as hell dominates the global scene with the almighty dollar and military bases galore.
Background Pony #6B54
Are we going to pretend Missouri and Kansas aren’t just as backwards as the south?

Hell, other than Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is deep red.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Biden admin returned the unused 2 billion dollars in Pentagon funding back to the military today, a year and a half after Trump siphoned it off to build his vanity wall.

I’d of rather that 2 billion go to roads and bridges, but anything is better than that dumb wall.
vit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Flutter_Lover  
None of it absolves the previous US administration which knew about it since last February and kept silent for nearly 3 months and then downplayed and mismanaged it for more.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
If so why in the actual jigoku would Apple tell me in the e-mail about Vox’s article saying Chrissy Teigen’s Fall from Grace?

Because clicks for ad revenue.

Literally unimportant. Rarely does anything matter that happens with celebrities.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
That would be decided in the secession treaty, if they could get one passed. Which is rather unlikely.

That last one’s true: IIRC, for a state to secede, the 49 others have to be in unanimous agreement to allow it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Biden is attempting to spearhead a return of America’s soft power, which lagged under Obama and fully atrophied under Trump.

As someone who is a big fan of soft power, I’m hesitantly optimistic.

You don’t win over developing nations by wooing dictators and calling their countries shitholes. You do it the way China has been, with money. The West hasn’t had an answer to China’s Belt and Road initiative, which has already seen the communist party make massive inroads in Africa and south Asia. Meanwhile, under Tin Pot Twitter, America lost much of its soft power and rep across the world, increasing China’s influence further as they moved to fill the vacuum.

Biden is currently working with the G7 to create the train wreck of alliteration “Build Back Better World Initiative” which I really hope works better than its name does. Its aim is to provide alternative sources of funding to developing nations aside from China, and to focus on more sustainable technologies for those nations such as solar, wind, and wave.

If it works, it will theoretically be the largest green technology movement in history.
Background Pony #B58B
Biden is currently working with the G7 to create the train wreck of alliteration “Build Back Better World Initiative” which I really hope works better than its name does.
I don’t think the name’s all that bad, although I feel there could be potential problems when people start doing acronym searches. Especially if they forget the “Initiative” part.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like using the same name for a domestic policy initiative and a foreign policy initiative is asking for trouble. Those two spheres are separated for a reason.

I like the idea, though. Taking Infrastructure Week global. Just not sure how much success Biden will have when things in this country are so… you know. Hopefully the rest of the G7 can scrounge up some loose change.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide