Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #9659
@silbasa  
Sorry to kill your semi-chub, but
The message, published in a right-wing magazine, accuses the French government of granting “concessions” to Islamism.
the numbers and ranks of its original signatories - said to be active members of the military - remain unclear.

You have an unknown number of anonymous maybe military personnel literally going “they will not replace us!” in a far-right publication.

You’re complaining about “multiculturalism”, in the same country that bans wearing head scarves in public, because a bunch of alt-right racists got offended the government didn’t go even further than that.

Also lmao at the ~brutal expose of Disney and “critical race theory”~. White fragility really is real if that’s what sets people off.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Penguin Dragneel  
Look at all the stuff they indoctrinate their employees with on the previous page and reflect over the fact that they shrunk him on their posters in China.

full

That the left haven’t cancelled Disney yet is beyond me…
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - agreed, but maybe find a better way to say this that isn't both off topic and insulting.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@silbasa  
Dude. Corporations catering to their markets is not “indoctrination”. It’s capitalism. Do you have a problem with capitalism?
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ciaran  
I am calling out Disneys double standard Ciaran. Racism is not ok here but in China it’s fine? From a company that has employees take critical race theory classes? Surely we can agree there’s a disconnect here. In China whatever sells goes but in the west it has to be woke?
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@silbasa  
Well, Silbasa, that’s fine. But you have to admit that you (and some others here) are making everything in the universe proof of how the people you hate are ruining the planet, when most of the time it’s just companies creating advertisements because they want to make money, all the while designing their internal corporate policies around the legal structures of the countries they work in and in response to their employee’s needs.

Advertising doesn’t have to embrace a corporations’ HR practices. And ads for a country like China often have nothing at all to do with the internal hiring and management practices of the company in the US.

Only companies like Hasbro even attempt to do things like that with their supply and advertising chains, and even then they have the “wisdom of the pocketbook” to not try to push homosexual themes into countries that have outlawed homosexuality.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ciaran  
The left are doing funky stuff to our countries and cultures but that’s a little too big to get into here. Disney is for some reason willing to lose money in the west, ignoring all feedback telling them this is not what fans want. Yet they double down on the cultural revolution. Over there it’s just dropped. From one of the most aggressive virtue signalling corporations there is. And the american left cancelling everything they dont like don’t bat an eye. I find it fascinating.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I really want to unsubscribe from this thread, but if y’all keep personally attacking each other I have to keep coming back here.

Do me a personal favor, and PLEASE STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING EACH OTHER ok?
AaronMk
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@silbasa
Reminder that Conservatives here in America are also cancelling everything.
Reminder that the Conservatives are on the RIGHT.

Who would’ve thought that calling people and groups out on shit, whether real or imagined, is a bi-partisan weapon. Totally not as though this is new. What an outrage!
Background Pony #7E8D
Ignore the above post, please. I accidentally posted it before finishing it.
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel  
Cancel culture is one of those rare moments where the “both sides” argument actually works since both sides have a long history of trying to cancel anyone over the most trivial shit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide