Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
They aren’t going to stop until mental health is given a damn about.

Well, that could happen, but most of that money is being heavily focus on our Police and Military, the war hungry and fear mongering politicians won’t give a fuck about that.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

No, the hiring issue is because people are finally getting sick of working shitty jobs for shitty pay, and shortsighted companies are starting to see the effects of making “cost cutting” your strategy.

What about hiring illegal immigrants? Don’t companies like that still hire illegal immigrants because they’re cheap and because they do the work americans don’t wanna do? Or are even immigrants sick of working for cheapskate companies?
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Starmer has a low presence as far as I can tell. And part of it might be “crisis solidarity”, with Boris being mostly seen as handling COVID adequately. Not sure how much local seats swing on that though.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
51% doesn’t sound like that much of a win. But I guess we’ll see in the long run - like at the next General, well after the effects of both Brexit and COVID become clear.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Latecomer

No, it’s because they fired Jezza and engaged in public relations psy-ops to discredit him through pernicious antisemitic lies. The only thing Jezza did wrong was not come out strongly in favour of Brexit, due to not wanting to upset the London LINOs.
Latecomer

@Ebalosus  
Certainly, Corbyn had more of a presence than Starmer, for good or for ill - and quite likely many of his followers have no allegiance to the party with him gone.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Reports indicate that thanks to the stimulus boosts hunger levels have been the lowest since the pandemic began.

Huh. Imagine that. Giving money to the moneyless means they’ll use it to buy food. For 50 years I’ve been told that giving money to the moneyed is how the moneyless buys food.

Edit: Relatedly, Biden is planning on making school lunches available all year long for students.

For many food insecure kids (estimated around 13 million, or 18% of children…richest country in the world amirite?) their school lunch is they only meal of the day.

Man, who knew? Biden’s so senile that he actually believes he is FDR 2.0. Works for me.
Background Pony #D570
I thought I’d point out, the $300 people pointed out is weekly last I checked. That means an additional $1,200 per month. That’s not an insignificant amount.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide