Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #7EFA
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - You're literally just calling each other names now
Background Pony #7EFA
@Penguin Dragneel  
And yet no response to it? No specific pieces of it you disagreed with? What about the study that closing schools has had a larger cost on life then if they had remained open?

Really, what part do you just disagree with? The part where children are less at risk? Or the part about low viral spread in schools? What about the Wisconis study it references? The other studies? No, you disagree with it all because your nephew has to wear a mask at school.

You sound like one of those science denying republicans you hate so much.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Penguin Dragneel  
Your nephew is going to school with a mask on?  
Sounds like it is safe enough to reopen.  
Sound like his school is already reopened.

Certainly there is more to that, but your arguement against seems self defeating.  
Care to elaborate on your argument why you think it is not safe.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #7E8D  
If you feel others are breaking rules in this thread, please report them.

Right now I don’t see anyone else in the thread demanding that others provide 100% absolutely defensible and utterly true evidence in defense their opinions before they will consent to a civil discussion.

Let me try one last time to explain: This is a containment zone for people who are normal users of the site or members of this community who feel, for reasons that utterly baffle most other users of the site, that they want to talk about politics. You do not appear to have any other interaction with the site aside from this thread, so if you’re only here to debate ‘evidence’ for people’s opinions, then please leave and find some other site more suited to your preferences.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@CaptainXtra  
Maybe you could help the discussion by first saying what it is that you think is wrong with their stance.

Otherwise you appear to be once again dropping interesting topics in this thread in the hopes others will talk about it without contributing to the discussion yourself.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@CaptainXtra  
Not enough information. On firts glance just a typical “Not so fast” NO

But hey our money goes out to the other nations we buy our vaccines from.

“Not so fast” is our whole anti covid protection plan anyway XD
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
On occasion I at least try. I am willing to listen if there’s something to actually listen to, not just the usual rubber stamping of everything one specific side does not like.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Daughter of 73-year-old violently arrested by Colorado police says officers “need to go to jail” [CBS News]

73-year-old woman’s violent arrest caught on bodycam, daughter speaks out [CBS News]

So, police bodycam shows a violent arrest of a 73 year old woman Karen Garner in Loveland, Colorado. She was accused of stealing $13.88 worth of items at a Walmart, but the way how the police arrested her is rather disturbing. Keep in mind, the woman is in her early 70s and weighs only 80 pounds.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide