Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@AaronMk  
Poor wording on my part. I did not mean the middle ages and ofc there were conflicts. But not a total lock like today.

@kleptomage  
I can see fault on both sides. This was an attempt at that.

@Latecomer  
True. I am probably not the best person to say it but the one that did nonetheless.

@Background Pony #7E8D  
You get it. Thank you.

@Background Pony #9659  
Of course there are always some. But he was elected, twice. Sadly he never did bring the hope and change he promised, just continued Bush policies.

@Background Pony #7E8D  
Sadly. At least in America.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
A Republican in Idaho raped a women, then tried to cover it up by seeing if he could get her arrested. Failing that, he had his attorney release a memo that named her so that his far-right hit squad of supporters could harass her. She’s 19, I believe.
But these Q fucks still think it’s the dems who are the kiddie diddlers.

It’s sad really, every time a Democratic Poltician gets caught doing something pedophilic, the Far-Right will talk about it non-stop, but every time a Republican gets caught doing something pedophilic, the Far-Right freaks out.

They should realize that pedophilia is a universal problem.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

Frankly the fact that Qties worship Trump of all people, and when Representative Qanon Karen response when she heard that PizzaGaetz is basically confirmed to be a pedophile and sex trafficker was “I wanna go on a date with him!” shows exactly what they’re real beliefs are.
Background Pony #7E8D
@Ciaran  
Okay, then perhaps, maybe other users in this thread should recognize this and stop acting like/treating their own opinions as fact, then? Because how exactly is it okay or reasonable that they essentially get to do so, scott-free, yet somehow I’m seemingly the only one that gets administrative flak for it? (Case in point: the people criticizing silbasa.)

I’m only saying this because I have seen countless examples of people in this thread doing practically the same thing that you’re saying isn’t tolerated in this thread.

And no, I’m genuinely not trolling, here. All I am trying to do is to raise the question of whether or not there is going to be any consistency in the application and enforcement of these rules.

Again, I’ll try to follow these rules that you’ve set up. It just helps to know if the others are clued in on this, as for over a year up to this point, they have appeared to have not.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Fox momentarily revives their ‘Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?’ program as Fox host Brian Kilmeade shows the world that no, he is not.

Fox, in their latest attempt to murder millions…more, once again tries to push for unilateral reopening of schools this time by interviewing kids to try and get convenient soundbites. But Kilmeade instead started clutching his pearls when a 6th grader of all things rightfully pointed out that Biden is doing the pandemic better than Trump.

Kilmeade is like 60 years old, and he’s getting into and losing fights fights with 11 year olds. In other words, he’s very much a Fox News host.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@silbasa  
Have I been designated as “The American who complains about the EU while the EU users continually talk about American politics” guy?

Because that’s what I feel like.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@CaptainXtra  
No? I am not a huge EU fan either but as someone that lives in a country that’s only kind of associated with it we have little to no influence over it here. (Many in Europe also seem to feel this way as members.) It’s there, it’s really big and it makes many strange and silly laws. I mostly try to work around them whenever possible and not worry about EU antics, at least online.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Background Pony #7EFA  
I know more about it than some washed-up former president who got impeached twice due to his antics.

Keep in mind that I have a nephew who HAS to go to school, in spite of COVID. So yes, I have experience with this s###. Do you?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide