Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
It does seem like an odd thing to say to win votes, even if you think it.

Probably explains why they hardly won any (3.2% of the vote, when they once were bigger than the Labour and the tories in the European parliament). Also explains why Nigel Farage left this dumpster fire to found the Brexit Party.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@doloresbridge

Tucker’s shtick is that while he’s smarter than the average conservative he’s still incredibly racist. Tucker can recognize the growing animosity against the status quo and the elites in the country, but instead of gaslighting the public like Hannity does he’ll stoke that resentment only to redirect it against minorities. Just pay attention to how many sentences of his starts as basically “You’re angry because the rich and powerful are keeping you down…” only to end them with basically “…so that’s why we need to keep the brown people out of the country.”
Background Pony #1F81
Tucker’s shtick is that while he’s smarter than the average conservative he’s still incredibly racist.

That seems like a really low bar to pass tbh.
Background Pony #5AEE
@NitroFury  
This isn’t really a conservative pundit thing. This is some guy that’s a part of a small party in Britain thing. Britain has many different parties.
Background Pony #1F81
Caitlyn Jenner Kardashian is now announcing that she is running for the role of Governor of California.

Something tells me that both Libs and Cons aren’t gonna vote for her (hopefully)
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #5AEE  
Britain has many different parties.

In America we got like 2 main parties but also many different parties.

Also Catilyn Jenner is running for Governor in the State of California.  
Great job California, no wonder why I want to move to Arizona.
Background Pony #5AEE
@igotnopicks  
Yeah, wish we had more relevent ones

@NitroFury  
I get you don’t like conservatives, but picking out what someone guy says and trying to apply it to “conservative” is stupid. Don’t be stupid.

@Background Pony #1F81  
I’m not a Californian, but I wouldn’t want her to be my governor. She hasn’t really accomplished anything that I’m aware of beyond athletics and being trans.
Background Pony #5AEE
@NitroFury  
You care enough to complain about some UKIP guy, so you’re only doing yourself a disservice if you don’t bother learning about them.
Background Pony #1F81
@igotnopicks

@Kiryu-Chan

@Flutter_Lover  
And the thing is, im pretty sure literally no one would support her..

Average joes who don’t really care about politics won’t vote for her because they think she’s a vapid self-centered rich idiot whose only doing this to boost her ego, majority of Liberals won’t vote her due to her supporting Trump, and the majority of Conservatives/Alt-Right won’t vote for her becuase she’s trans and a women.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #1F81  
If Californians elected Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger (to the Governator’s credit, he was one of the few Republicans to actually care about climate change), why would you think that’d stop them (especially considering it took her all of six months of Trump in power to recant her support for him)?
Background Pony #7CB4
@NitroFury  
Not really, I’m not stressed about UKIP party members.

@Ereiam  
She is running Republican in modern California. I don’t know what kind of shot she’d have even if the people think the current guy sucks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide