Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #4C24
@Background Human  
https://oxfordtreatment.com/substance-abuse/fentanyl/lethal-dose/  
“Fentanyl is an extremely potent opioid drug. Individuals can experience potentially fatal effects from extremely small amounts of the drug. If fentanyl is taken in conjunction with other opiates, its lethal dose is even smaller.

From the autopsy: “No life-threatening injuries identified”; “No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal  
structures” and “No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries”.
As well as: “Viral testing (Minnesota Department of Health, postmortem nasal swab collected 5/26/2020): positive for 2019-nCoV RNA by PCR (see ‘Comments,’ below)
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #4C24  
“No life-threatening injuries” just means he wasn’t beaten to death, which I don’t think anyone was arguing.

And the ME identified the COVID results as “asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from previous infection”. Not the cause of death.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Oh yeah. If you’re doing CPR right, you’re gonna bust some ribs. That’s why you don’t use real people for practice.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
Still waiting on actual, indisputable proof from you that Tucker Carlson is somehow an actual, indisputable white supremacist, and is not just something that you are assuming about him.

Well, it all began when John Stewart went on his show to call him out on his own show 20 years ago. An interview that got Tucker’s own producer to think “You know, John is right. Tucker is racist.” and then fired Tucker for being racist. What followed was Tucker spending the next 20 years jumping from news network to network only to be fired for being too racist every time, until finally he landed a job at the one place where “being too racist” will never get you fired. It all went downhill from there.

Like how last year it was exposed that Tucker’s head writer for his show was also racist, which surprised nobody as nobody as of course Tucker saw nothing wrong with vomiting whatever bigotry the man wrote.

Or the fact that Tucker is the favorite tv host of literal klan and neo-nazi leaders, and when told of this fact he was more offended that he was supposed to be offended at the insinuation that klansmen and nazis think he’s one of them rather than being worried over that fact.

Or how he hilariously and pathetically picked (and lost) a one sided fight with Sesame Street’s Elmo because the latter said that racism exists and was bad. Yes that was a thing that happened.

Or how his rhetoric has been noted to be oddly similar to mass shooting manifestos made by white supremacists.

Or unearthed audio a couple years back of him on a radio show with Bubba The Love Sponge (also a racist) spouting off whatever bigotry you can think of over middle easterners. Also defending pedophilia. Yes that’s a thing he thinks should be okay.

Those are just the short examples I picked off the top of youtube’s list when I searched “Tucker Carlson racist”. The longer ones include John Oliver going to town on him,”: Some More News having his words, and a shorter one with Samantha Bee being upfront and frank about him.

I could do this all day because again, this white supremacist has a 20 year career to draw upon.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@MrXemnas1992  
Questioning and using facts to back up the questioning isn’t being alt right. Also stop getting insta triggered everytime someone slightly disagrees with you. It guarantees a shitty life with no chance in hell of being better. That’s also not an infestation at all and I don’t how many times a day I’d need to coom to think that.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@MrXemnas1992  
I’ll be real with you, this fandom has a habit of not recognizing the problems, and even if they do acknowledge it; they’ll sweep it under the rug and pretend it didn’t happen. Why? To protect the self-image of the fandom.
Violet Rose in The Rain

I’d like to see the use of force code of any police department that allows for lethal force to be employed against people for being high and “resisting arrest” while cuffed.

Floyd was found to have both fentanyl and meth in his system but it’s obvious that those weren’t the causes of death. And even if Floyd WAS overdosing and that was the cause of death, it would still be the fault of the officers because he repeatedly said he couldn’t breathe (again, more likely because he had a knee on his neck) and they still kept him pinned onto the ground, not getting him help. So matter how he died, it is still obvious police brutality.
Violet Rose in The Rain

And on top of that, postmortem fentanyl concentrations are notoriously unreliable and do not reflect the size of dosage taken before death.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576505/  
Based on the variable relationship between dose and blood concentration, the antemortem dose cannot be reliably predicted based on the postmortem concentration. This does not fully impair the ability to determine the cause or manner of death since other factors, such as other autopsy findings and circumstances, are available to support the decision making.

In other words, if the county medical examiner declares it a homicide, they probably know what they’re doing.
Background Pony #1F81
Aren’t we all getting a bit too personal here?

Can we tone it down a bit please?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“We’re a special place, and there are millions and millions of people who like to come here. And quite frankly, we like to have them here. So we only want to share one thing as you move in hundreds a day: Welcome to Florida. But don’t register to vote and vote the stupid way you did up north, you’ll get what they got,” the sheriff added, prompting applause from the group of law enforcement officers, lawmakers and state officials gathered.

Just in case you were worried about intentions.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Dustcan  
Rioters, not protesters

“If you riot, loot, harm others, particularly law enforcement, you’re going to jail,” DeSantis said. “We’re not going to end up like Portland.”

Your own article.  
Just in case you were worried about intentions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide