Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #697E
I see someone’s feeling brave enough to start crawling back here

Jesus Christ. You don’t own the damn thread—as if this is some sort of real-life wild-west Spaghetti Western scenario—so for the love of God, quit acting like you do.

Again, Jesus Christ.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

So since the left got their sacrifical lamb (inform of a policeman that used less force than he was permited; as stated by the prosecution´s witness; in form of an arest technique teached around the globe) for their their god ACAB and the duet of racial choir over there in the USA is a little bit less noisy.

This question might not get ignored now: Where was the policeman´s partner?

Why had Chauvin to kneel 9min on Floyed? Where was his partner so they could throw him back into the police car Floyed fled from earlier?  
You guys need better trained cops, the one thing we actually agree on.

One sacraficed, one escaped  
sacrifical lamb and scapegoat
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@NitroFury  
What do you mean by that?

@Background Pony #697E  
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Well my take would be one video at a time and investigate yourself on a case by case basis as it comes.

@Background Pony #4F39  
It’s the truth of our age. Most of these activist organizations are get captured as part of a progressive corporate machine as opposed to being evil marxist plotting for a revolution they get sucked up into establishment led compromise (even if some leftward cities due really seem hellbent on trying actually implement anarcho-tyranny).
Background Pony #4C24
@Backgroundpony  
Chauvin did not kneel on his neck continuously for 9 minutes and there was no damage to the windpipe according to the autopsy. Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system at the time he died and was pretty the cause of his death. It is a shame that jurors did not listen to the evidence and facts presented, and instead listened to threats that BLM and a certain prominent political figure put out.

Also I’m pretty certain the verdict will be overturned on appeal, considering the facts of the case (Derek pressing Floyd into the pavement was not the main factor that killed Floyd (the lethal dose of fentanyl inside his system was)) and that there was no real way for Chauvin to have fair trial while BLM threatened the jury and certain political figures were calling for a guilty verdict, despite the facts of the case.
Background Pony #7CB4
Looks like that shooting of the girl with the knife isn’t a cut and dry case of police murdering soneone. In the video you can see the girl actually trying to stab the other girl with a knife. Still tragic, of course.
Background Pony #4C24
@Background Pony #4C24
Dude, I have my problems with your whole jury system, but if you want any resemblance of a justice system the verdict must be uphold.

If the verdict is obviously wrong, as it is in this case, then it should be overturned - otherwise, your justice system becomes open to abuse and is no longer fair.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Backgroundpony
Chauvin did not kneel on his neck continuously for 9 minutes and there was no damage to the windpipe according to the autopsy. Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system at the time he died and was pretty the cause of his death. It is a shame that jurors did not listen to the evidence and facts presented, and instead listened to threats that BLM and a certain prominent political figure put out.
Also I’m pretty certain the verdict will be overturned on appeal, considering the facts of the case (Derek pressing Floyd into the pavement was not the main factor that killed Floyd (the lethal dose of fentanyl inside his system was)) and that there was no real way for Chauvin to have fair trial while BLM threatened the jury and certain political figures were calling for a guilty verdict, despite the facts of the case.

Citation needed
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
It is reported that patients lost consciousness at mean plasma levels of fentanyl of 34 ng/mL when infused with
75 mcg/Kg over a 15 min period; peak plasma levels averaged 50 ng/mL.

Class, it’s time for math. Is 11 bigger or smaller than 34?

Remember, kids, the alligator eats the bigger number.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks  
And as the defense took pains to remind us, Floyd was a big fella with a drug problem. It would take more than the average amount of fentanyl to knock him on his ass, let alone kill him.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #4C24

1.Fentanyl 11 ng/mL  
2.Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL  
3.4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL  
4.Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL

C.Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids, amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite

If nothing else Floyd sure had a lot of bad stuff in his body. Maybe why he acted so bizarre when arrested?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide