Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I want this world to end.

I’m sorry. It’s just this virus is still fuckibg with us, and the organizatio that lied about it from Xi Jinling isn’t paying up for it. I’m so mentally unstable to go through life at this moment, and I should take a break from this.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Two Republican lawmakers worked together to create an “America First Caucus” that emphasizes “common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions” and infrastructure that “befits the progeny of European architecture,” Punchbowl News reported on Friday.
Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar collaborated to form the far-right caucus, whose aim is to “follow in President Trump’s footsteps, and potentially step on some toes and sacrifice sacred cows for the good of the American nation,” according to a document obtained by Punchbowl News.
The news outlet reported that other Trump loyalists on Capitol Hill, like Reps. Barry Moore and Louie Gohmert, have also agreed to join the caucus.
“America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions,” the document said in a section outlining its views on immigration.
It went on to say, without citing any evidence, that “societal trust and political unity are threatened when foreign citizens are imported en-masse into a country, particularly without institutional support for assimilation and an expansive welfare state to bail them out should they fail to contribute positively to the country.”
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Just curious as to how much the users in this thread have been following the implementation of Article 17…

You know, that law that was made and negotiated on behind closed doors most of the time?

The one where people who protested it were accused of being “Google Shills” or “Russian Trolls”?

Yeah, that one.

Because Poland’s case against it was pushed back to July with no explanation instead of being near the end of this month.

I’m just here continuing to wonder why people here on a EU based site talk about US based politics 90% of the time.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
One donation for $25, made on 3 September last year, was made anonymously, but associated with the official email address for Sgt William Kelly, who currently serves as the executive officer of internal affairs in the Norfolk police department in Virginia.
That donation also carried a comment, reading: “God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong.”
The comment continued: “Every rank and file police officer supports you. Don’t be discouraged by actions of the political class of law enforcement leadership.”

Meanwhile, several Wisconsin police officers donated to a fundraiser, “Support Rusten Sheskey”, held for the Kenosha police department officer whose shooting of a black man, Jacob Blake, led to the protests that drew Rittenhouse to the city.
Background Pony #1F81
  1. becuase the vast majority of the people here are from the US/non-European so they find US politics more relevant (including the people who made this site focus more on the US then what’s going on in Europe)

2. US politics are considered more important political wise, as the US has a lot of influence that can either help or fuck over everyone else.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I love that we’re learning, a year later, that a police officer body slammed an unarmed, 80 pound, elderly woman with dementia for accidentally walking out of a store without paying and then going to pick wildflowers. And the department is just now doing an internal investigation.

Not all cops are thugs, but a whole lot of thugs seem to be cops.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Prince Areo

I’ve never trusted the police as a whole, because I don’t trust any group of people wholly and without question. To do so is asinine and the best way to get betrayed.

People who implicitly trust any group, especially an authority group with the power to unilaterally beat and kill you, where you lack the right to fight back (or in some cases, even flee) are idiots in my opinion.

I will not implicitly trust any police officer I see. I won’t inherently mistrust them per se, but I will mark their approach with caution as I mark anyone else’s approach.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
You know. I in general really want to reinstall the gladiator ring as punishment exactly for stuff like this.

These guys bored and think they tough because they can take down ppl who dont fight back? Put them in a ring with pro fighters as punishment.

Post their bs thuggery as promo material. Broadcast the fight free for everybody. If they win the fight, congrats. Maybe they found their calling and should change profession and start their redemption arc. If they get their ass beat they deserve it. Ppl would be entertained as a bonus, they get closure, and catharsis.

If you beat a old lady you deserve to have your shit beat out of you and we want to see somebody beat you up.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Personal opinion?  
Jail and legal battle and fines for using excessive force on minors and elderly? Nah.

Throw them into a crowd, and tell them to protect themselves at all costs.

full

full

Have a referee to stop the fight before it gets excessive and a medical team ready just in case it gets life-threatening. Stream it for free on every social media platform.
Background Pony #E201
@Ereiam  
Those are two very different things, personally I think Rittenhouse should be let off and if a cop wants to donate to a legal fund I see no problem.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide