Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

World is a better place with him in the ground. Period.
I don’t disagree. He was one of then smart guys. The kinda smart you see that could sway 17yos. The kinda “Richard Spencer” smart, except if Richard Spencer was playing for the other side.

My point is: nobody’s mourning his death, but to consider him an uneducated, unsophisticated cave bufoon who couldnt string two sentences together is a major mistake. I made that mistake.

Check this reddit thread 8 years ago. Even these guys, who aren’t even muslim, were saying he’s got a point and bought into conspiracy. That’s how dangerous he was. Dude was a proper villain, a manipulator. Killing him on the spot was a good decision.
Background Pony #E201
@Background Pony #1F81  
I was busy when this was firat posted and missed the details. That’s stupid of me since I missed that this is a delay of troops being pulled back. In other words this isn’t a story of Biden pulling troops out of Afghanistan, but Biden keeping troops in Afghanistan longer. Not happy about this.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Latecomer  
What’s stopping them going thru TSA tho?  
If these lads dedicated then they’d find a way thru TSAs anyway.  
I agree with Zamasu on this. TSA is annoying af.  
With ongoing travel restrictions already in place due to Cowid, having to deal with TSAs BS is just a mood killer.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Goku Black  
Wait… I was gonna mention one or two but they didn’t catch the shoe OR underwear guys, did they?

Have to agree - I don’t think anyone is being unbiased and reasonable if they don’t think the full body scanners are going too far.

The whole of the TSA isn’t legal.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

But until people learn to take liberty and rights seriously, and value it more than some illusion of safety… you’ve got to have a population that isn’t so easily frightened. Who realizes that 9/11 is better than what it cost us. That liberty is more precious than life.

Teach people that, preferably starting young, and all the specifics will sort themselves.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Bernie Madoff joins The Economy today.

May his soul bless the licensing chain and grow it a thousand licensing links longer.

full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“Darn’ tootin’ it is!” the post reads. “It’s official- April is Confederate Heritage and History Month in our state of Mississippi and we observe it with pride!”

The GOP can’t come up with any policy to help people for the life of them. They haven’t has a new idea in 50 years, and that one idea half a century ago was “Tax cuts for the rich.” So what do they do instead? Go behind closed doors and wax nostalgic for the Confederacy.

The Confederacy, let me remind you, that lasted all of 4 years. The same Confederacy that started because they wanted to treat people like property. The same Confederacy who when asked “Do you want to be an American?” responded “I do not want to be an American” and stopped being Americans. The same Confederacy who spent it’s entirety killing Americans so that they could continue to not be Americans. The same Confederacy who holds the dubious distinction of being the only nation/culture on Earth who’s entire identity and history was “We are America’s enemy”. The same Confederacy who lost.

That’s who the GOP looks upon with “pride.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide