Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
From what I could gather, tensions had been steadily growing because of Brexit, especially from the Unionist side which felt betrayed by Boris Johnson, but what set off the spark was the decision not to prosecute a group of Sinn Féin party members who attended the funeral of an IRA figure in breach of Covid guidelines.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman

Brexit and concerns from unionists that the deal worked out will lead to de facto Irish unification, weaksauce sellout Sinn Fein attending an IRA member’s funeral and not getting in trouble for breaking pandemic orders, and the PSNI putting the screws to a unionist paramilitary.

It’s funny, because it’s usually the nationalists that are the bigger troublemakers, but the Brexit has definitely helped them out a lot with their goals…and if that doesn’t work, my friends can help them out with their other methods.
Background Pony #1F81
There are currently protests going on in Minnesota

A police officer had fatally shot a young back man during a traffic stop the other night, now the police are facing mass protests.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
We should remind them that Coke was founded by a Confederate General, had a European division that was once led by a Nazi, and had another ex-Nazi (who was admittedly involuntary made a party member in order to compete in sports) as a c-suiter.
I bet they’d drop the boycott right away.

Plus, they might not realize that Coca Cola owns other brands, which you mentioned Fanta.
Background Pony #FECC
@Background Pony #1F81  
I took a look around but haven’t found any concrete details beyond their was a traffic stop, the guy had a warrant, at some point he got back into his car to drive away, was shot, crashed a little later. Apparently they have bodycam footage but is their anything more we know right now?
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #FECC  
Feller was pulled over in a traffic stop, had a warrant. They were putting handcuffs on him when he decided to try to get back into his car to escape, in the struggle he was shot. Officer mistook the gun for his taser, the police claim.

Bodycam footage of the incident. https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/5482558-graphic-content-bodycam-footage-in-fatal-brooklyn-center-officer-involved-shooting/

Mistook gun for tazer source -https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/04/12/daunte-wright-police-shooting-near-minneapolis-protest-what-to-know/7185768002/

Dumb man meets dumb police officer.
Background Pony #FECC
@silbasa  
That’s pretty sad. I do believe she thought it was a taser judging by the video and it was an honest mistake, just sad that it cost this other guy (Who yeah, he is an idiot, but shouldn’t be killed) his life.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #FECC

Having held both a standard issue 9mil, and a stun gun, I can tell you that the difference should be immediately obvious, even in the heat of the moment.

About 1/4 the weight, much more stumpy, plastic typically around the grip close enough to be felt, boxier handle, just to name a few.

This is not an “honest mistake”, it is negligence. Honest mistakes don’t end in bloodshed, manslaughter does though.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@silbasa

That does not give cops the right to mow down someone just because they committed a crime and fled.

Or are we going to start shooting under aged drinkers at a house party who bug out when the cops show? Or shooting some kid who swipes a candy bar and legs it home?

Both of those are criminal actions that involve fleeing.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy  
Of course not.

In most of these cases however with Floyd being a notable exception the person shot resists like crazy and is given ample time and chances to stop. This guy tried to drive away and start a car chase. Who knows how that would have ended?

In this one both criminal and cop are at fault.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
If you can’t tell the difference between a taser and a gun, you probably shouldn’t have easy access for either, and the police force should completely rethink their training programs.

Of course they won’t, and nothing will come of this
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Yeah people seem to forget that bullets weigh a lot, and even if a lot of the gun is polymer, as most pistols are these days, you can definitely tell the difference between a loaded gun and a taser.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@silbasa

I mean, even if we take her excuse at face value, ‘Cops are now accidentally killing black people’ doesn’t exactly disprove the man’s belief that his life was in danger the longer he was in police custody.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Zincy  
It’s happened a couple times now. Oscar Grant, 2009. Eric Harris, 2015. In both cases, the officer was found guilty of manslaughter and the department paid a sizable settlement. I expect a similar outcome here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide