Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Yes it is :D

but you know what is REALLY up my alley?

A smol legal-loli onee-chan Hijabi Utaite, who sometimes wears round glasses and sings Weeb Songs on Youtube in perfect japanese.

full

I don’t even like SAO, but I listen to her cover of this song on loop ten minutes at a time. I’m a degenerate.
Background Pony #ED72
@WatermelonRat  
No kidding. I mean, the company in charge of the books literally came out and said the decision to pull a handful of titles from the literal dozens they print was made last year after they discussed the matter with educators and experts. It’s about as uncontroversial a matter as it could be.
Background Pony #ED72
And just in case anyone missed it, the Senate passed President Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus bill today. It now goes back to the House for another vote before it will go to Biden to be signed into law.

Republicans voted unanimously against it, of course, because apparently helping increasingly desperate American citizens is not something their party believes in anymore, or an action they are in any way willing to.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Up to 3 former aides has now accused Gov. Cuomo of sexual harassment. He refuses to resign.

In response to this, and more reports of Cuomo fudging the numbers of NY’s Covid cases, NY lawmakers have stripped him of his emergency Covid powers.

Now strip him of his position.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

The republicans care about the deficit only when out of power, and the democrats only care about the deficit when in power. The former can’t be trusted to be fiscally responsible, and the latter can’t be trusted to actually implement their ‘lofty’ plans.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
Unfortunately, removing a governor is as hard as removing a president. A majority of the State Assembly to impeach, two thirds of the combined State Senate and Court of Appeals to convict.

On the plus side, merely impeaching Cuomo would be enough to remove him temporarily. According to the state constitution, the lieutenant governor becomes acting governor until (and unless) he’s acquitted or his term otherwise expires.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
They aren’t banned, the people who own the rights have decided they don’t wish to print them anymore, so they won’t be printing them, that’s it, they looked at them discussed it decided some of the books were culturally insensitive and chose not to market them anymore,
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Thanotos Omega  
Well, I’m waiting for people to sell prints of their own. If they try to stop the circulation from other sources, then it’s proof that they’re trying to kill it, even if it’s under “protecting the copyright”.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Scrabbleman  
Unlike trademarks, copyrights don’t have to be zealously defended. And Seuss doesn’t hit the public domain until 2061(!).

The classy thing to do would be to let the infringement slide, but IP owners aren’t known for doing the classy thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide