Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@neutralgrey  
Ever owned one? It’s pretty great. Accidents can ofc happen, keep your insurance up!

Never had a car breakdown on me. As long as your car is maintained, fueled and not very old breakdowns are rare in my experience.

Due to the environment I never drive around just for the sake of driving around. That’s a waste. I need a destination and a reason ofc.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

As someone who’s done a lot of Uber driving to help make ends meet, I’m on the side of those who say mass transit should be more highly developed.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
From what I’ve said two days ago is anything short of inexcusable. I apologize from the bottom of my being, and I shouldn’t have made my emotional pity party get the best of me. Even though I hadn’t take my prozac a few days ago knowing that I ran out, that shouldn’t be excused well enough that saying that I wanted a country that caused this global outbreak and lied about it to be nuked from existence is the last thing I wanted to spew out. I don’t expect my apology accepted, for I know I have my limits.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump once again engages in Cancel Culture as he calls on Fox News to fire Karl Rove.

What did Rove do? Say…not even mean things, but not-overly-flowery things about Trump.

Edit: The Capitol Rioter who broke into Pelosi’s office and pictured himself putting his feet up on her desk freaks the fuck out during his trial hearing.

The judge had to recess the trial so this senior citizen could have a time out and calm down.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A school in Texas had a “Chivalry Day” which, according to the assignment paper, instructed female students to “obey reasonable requests” from male students, and to refrain from showing intellectual superiority around male students if it would offend them.

Aside from the sheer monstrousness of that, I noticed it left off some things. Such as always paying fealty to the crown, and how all able bodied males are to, of asked, die for king and country without hesitation. If you’re going to do this, go all out. Let little Timmy be flayed on the stake for daring to question the Lord of the land, get some real chilvery in here.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
No amount of context could make that acceptable (and yes, I read the article you linked and for one am glad that event has been cancelled, because that’s the kind of thing that completely deserves to be).  
There’s a reason why such notions are outdated nowadays.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@silbasa

Yea, I read the context already. Even the article on Fox that I read was critical of this. There’s little context where it’s not sketchy as fuck.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ereiam

@Zincy

“Male students were also reportedly given advisories — including referring to girls as “milady” and showing “courtly courtesy as they assist ladies who may have dropped an article by picking it up for them,” according to a subsequent tweet.”

“Boys were also told not to use vulgarity or complain and to rise when females entered or exited a room.”

Media make it sound like a harem fantasy come true, when it’s kind of innocent in a way? (A bit misguided perhaps without explaining the context better for the students.)

“This assignment has been reviewed, and despite its historical context, it does not reflect our district and community values,” wrote Dr. Anita Herbert, superintendent of the local district, according to Fox News. “The matter has been addressed with the teacher, and the assignment was removed.”

But it’s been pulled and it’s no longer a thing.
Background Pony #1F81
Alabama Senate passes bill that will make it illegal for doctors to give hormone therapy and surgery towards Transgender youths

The bill also says that it will make it mandatory for schools to contact and out kids to their parents if they are having gender identity issues, even if said kids do not want to come out with it to them.

Also what a coincidence that The guy saying that they want to “help” trans youths has never actually talked to one before
Latecomer

@Ereiam  
Ironically, I think one of the ways it stands out as anti-woman is that the ideas of how men should behave have more or less remained intact, and tberfore don’t seem so odd.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

…  
I refer to every girl I don’t know with senora / senorita with ZERO irony, I show courtesy, I hold doors, I smile with my eyes (because mask) and I leave them alone if they don’t want any unsolicited assistance.

I don’t feel entitled for praises or rewards, nor do I feel obliged to help them because of their gender. I do that everyday, anwyay. It’s called ’adab. I read the room, and I don’t play games.

I don’t play game because I don’t got one. I’m the extreme opposite of Zincy.

Am I a chauvinist?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide