Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Scrabbleman  
@Goku Black  
That’s because the automotive lobby has spent most of the 20th century doing its level best to cripple efforts to promote public transportation so folks would grow and stay dependent of their cars to go around (Los Angeles is a textbook example of what kind of extremes this state of affair led to).  
Like with firearms, the relation Americans have with automobiles is just plain unhealthy (and the best I can say is that at least you can’t hide behind an outdated constitutional amendment to drive a car without a license).
Background Pony #EDD1
@Goku Black  
A lot of public transport ideas people want in the US is too expensive to be worthwhile (high speed rail). Traditional subway systems work, but often times aren’t maintained. At this point I suspect we’ll have self driving green cars before any mass acceptance of public transport.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Just now, I made a comment about what might happen to Afghanistan if the US pulled out, worrying that Taliban might take over and abuse its women, and about the same happening throughout the Middle East after assuming over comments that I read online. If that offends you, I am sorry for that post.

I have a bad habit of making assumptions about entire societies over several horrible internet comments, as I thought that those people who make their comments might one day take over their countries.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Scrabbleman

Traffic is fine where I am.

What gets my goat is how cars are money sinks. $1500-$2000 for a mildly decent used car as the upfront fee is the tip of the iceberg. But there’s no viable alternative because of course not.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Scrabbleman  
Cars are great. In a big city public transportation is ok but elsewhere cars are the thing. You go where you want to go when you want to go, comfortably. And if in the future it drives itself that’s even better. The bus only gets you to the vicinity of where you need to go and then you get to walk for 20 minutes in the cold and rain. Bah.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
That’s most islamic countries for you. And this has already happened long ago. The women of Afghanistan are under strict control as they really have been all the time. Maybe there was a little respite locally when a western force was there but the moment they left it was back to normal. Norway gave them money to some girls schools for instance in the early 2000s. All of them are rubble piles or abandoned now.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Can politicians please support public transportation? I hate this car culture that’s hogging the roads.

YES. I am lucky to have been in places where public transport have excellent AND totally affordable  
Hannover and Madrid. From their urban bus to subways and short distance train rides, they make me cry from joy.

I never been in Japan or Xinjiapo, where I heard their public transports are like, exceptionally good.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Convert us to your ways o white overlords. I submit to thy righteous will.

Please slay our men and free our women.

Assimilate all of us into your machines. Sacrifice us and let our blood and gore keep the gears of western civilization turning.

Bring us towards salvation, for it is after all, your burden.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Gallusposting since 2019
@tehwatever

I also do not trust Western civilisation either, because it can be insane and obsessive, and it could also force us to bow to its fickle leaders and mobs. There has to be a way to avoid hegemony from another civilisation and avoid dictatorship too (like militarism, communism, fascism, etc.).
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Nevermind it. I’m onto other things now.

You take care of your health and stress level btw. Do some physical exercises everyday if possible (but dont overwork the same muscle group everyday, it’s going to get you injured). It really helps manage the clutter in your headspace.
Background Pony #CEFC
@Dustcan  
Yeah, part of the problem, though not all of it, was the cash for clunkers program awhile back. I’m still salty years later about the amount of good used cars that were destroyed.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full

Access to public transportation is essential to life. Not only is it an environmental move, but it also serves to be much more efficient, and when properly managed, cheaper. Large companies like General Motors bought up lots of railway back in the day just to tear it up & allow for the further propagation of cars and roads.

Also Firestone, Standard Oil of CA (Chevron), Mack Trucks, and others. The worst part was that they succeeded AND didn’t suffer any negative consequences. This is what corporations do to ‘innovate’, they intentionally hamstring competition and substitute products..
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
No. I don’t think there has been a time in history without some kind of hegemony, regional or global. The biggest kid on the playground makes the rules.

@neutralgrey  
Perhaps in downtown USA:P I think a relaxing drive is very enjoyable. And little beats going door to door. Even in cities public transportation can’t match that.
Background Pony #CEFC
@neutralgrey  
I do have to disagree, I love driving, but I will agree that big city driving sucks. It’s nice cruising along the rode on a nice sunny day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide