Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@Scrabbleman  
Those who try and do everything will often end up doing nothing.

And sometimes you need some bad to fight worse - that’s how half of medicine works. Violence and killing are bad, but we don’t punish people who use them to defend themselves and others.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Did you know that you can hate Trump and his enablers while also criticizing Biden and spineless Democrats at the same time without being a hypocrite or planting yourself solely as a centrist?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Btw nobody has answered the question I posed earlier.

Why does CaptainXtra seem to want to talk about incels, redpills, simp and violence on women with Magpulpony?

Is Magpul writing a book on these types? Is Magpul right now being harassed by these types? Is he a scholar on the subject?

W H A T ?! I need to know!
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@tehwatever  
I’ve also been ranting about Greg Abbott, McDonald’s, Racist Cops, the possibility of The Common Cold Mutating to be Deadlier, and the absurdity of YouTube Ads recently.

Normally I’d bother Zincy but he comes off as too much of a “I know everything” type jerk.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@CaptainXtra

Not everything, just more than half of you here.

Doesn’t take much to know more than people who get all their information from one news site and a deep web conspiracy forum page.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

No, the correct way to challenge Europeans on that front is to bring up their genocidal hatred of gypsies (Romani, Irish travellers, whathaveyou). A lot of “enlightened” European countries still sterilise them, for example; something not even Americans are willing to do to groups they aren’t too fond of.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ebalosus

Well not anymore anyway. Wasn’t too long ago though, we were chemically castrating and tube cutting up into the 50s.

I learned a few months ago that the venerable APA helped develop some of the “tests” that determined who would be sterilized. So, in addition to approving of torture, that’s another stain in their record.

And this is why the APS is the superior psychological authority. We have better research methods, more fun conventions, oh and no torture or forced sterilization.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Normally I’d bother Zincy but he comes off as too much of a “I know everything” type jerk.
Still doesn’t explain why Magpulpony, specifically. Is he some kinda expert scientist academic? Why do you hold him to be an authority over the issues that you’ve mentioned? That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out–Who is Magpulpony and why him?

Am I jumping into some internet rabbit-hole icerberg type of deal here?
Background Pony #1F81
@tehwatever  
I think constantly trying to single out a single specific user in The thread night be veering pretty close to rule 0 territory, might be best if you stop
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #1F81  
It be CaptnXtra who had been consistently asking for Magpul and his opinion exclusively on inceldom, simphood, redpill philosophy and gender violence; topics which I’m absolutely unsure of, as to WHY Magpul is so uniquely qualified to answer, in CaptnXtra’s opinion.

I am so wanting answers badly right now and won’t stop pursuing this. Not until CaptnXtra tells me.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Zincy  
well, calling someone with a TV-Y insult like “know it all” isn’t something Rule0-able.

I still gotta know tho. Does Magpulpony have some super special sauce on them subjects, that CaptainXtra seems to covet so much? If yes, how does he have that sauce? With you, I get, because you is open about your profession as an academic and a scientist.

Magpul I’m not…what’s the connection with him and incels, according to CaptainXtra?
Background Pony #EDD1
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I think he means Europeans are still doing it now, not 25 years ago. I wasn’t aware it was happening now though. I have heard Euros complaining about gypsies being a complete pain in the ass and dangerous, but never sterilization.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Switzerland to vote on Sunday on banning face veils.

My personal take? Go ahead. It’s their country. Besides it dont mean much practically for most hijabis, anyway. It’s just political FLEXING, really.

1. Practically no woman in Switzerland even wear the face veil, unless they tourist from Saudi.  
  2. Could have made the slogans to be anti-face-covering in public, instead of anti-islamic extremism.  
  3. They’ll just pull a Big Brain move, anyway. We still in pandemic:

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide