Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Oh by the way, it’s also against US law to wear the flag on your clothes/as your clothes. It’s one of those laws that nobody every enforces, but it is a thing and is considered disrespecting the flag.

So not only are the GOP heathens for almost literally recreating the Golden Calf idol, they’re also disrespecting the flag twice over by making it the idol’s pants of all things.

Are you tired of winning yet, MAGA?
Background Pony #5468
@Background Pony #1F81
… The GOP broadcasts themselves as the bible-loving party (they aren’t)? Well then of course Christians will lean towards them. …

14. The number of times Trump attended church in his 4 years as president. This includes photo-ops where he just posed in front of the church with a bible and left.

And yet;

He is highly biblical, and I would say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime – Michele Bachmann.

“anyone with an open mind that studies the scriptures and history will discover that Trump fulfills the prophesied return of the “Son of Man”” – Donald J. Trump, The Second Coming of Christ

Trump declares himself to be ‘the chosen one’

So how does someone who has never regularly attended any church, and doesn’t even know that Presbyterians (which Trump himself claimed to be) are Christians, end up as the ‘chosen one’ for bible-thumping Christians?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
I only first knew about the law after the US Flag Hijab thing when the reactions by the patriots were like “It’s illegal to wear the US flag!” and all that stuff.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Pony #5468

Trump’s rule has more in common with the antichrist than the Son of Man.

A boisterous, cunning, wealthy man, who is head of a nation that can “break apart” the world, who has the “voice of a lion” with the propensity to attack everyone, who “gives riches” to his allies and sells them land “for a price”, and who was given free reign to rule for around 3 and a half years.

Granted, I think every biblical prophecy is completely bullshit, but if they want to force Trump into the bible at least put him where he fits.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #5468  
I’d say they’re only calling Trump the “Son of Man” because he shares their bigotry towards people who aren’t straight white and Christian.

@Zincy  
This definitely. What does the Bible say about the Antichrist leading man astray?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Double post.

Remember the news about the South Dakota AG who did a hit and run and lied about it? According to his testimony he was reading about Joe Biden conspiracy theories when he did it.

Sometimes the metaphors are just too spot on.

Trump jr. continues to compete for the dumbest of the Trump children, this time by slamming Republicans who ‘lose graciously’ in elections while citing his father as proof you can ‘push back’.

Because it will always need mentioning, Trump’s ‘pushing back’ incited an insurrection on the government that left 5 dead and dozens injured and the only 2nd impeachment in history.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Want a lesson in the importance of framing?

Headline A-

“Washington Court strikes down law that made unintentional possession of drugs a crime”.

Headline B-

“WA Supreme court legalized drugs, violent criminals will be released today”.

Guess which one of those sites has a right wing bias?
Background Pony #E24F
@Kolbjorn  
I can believe it. It’s easy to find connections and symbols to prove what you alreqdy believe. The alt right does it all the time with jewish stuff.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@igotnopicks

Yep.

In other news, Cruz joked about his Cancun trip.

An 11 year old boy froze to death trying to keep his 3 year old sibling alive when they lost power in subzero temperatures, but Cruz is joking about fleeing to Mexico.

I hope he gets hit by a truck.
Background Pony #ED72
In other news, Cruz joked about his Cancun trip.
An 11 year old boy froze to death trying to keep his 3 year old sibling alive when they lost power in subzero temperatures, but Cruz is joking about fleeing to Mexico.
I suppose that explains why the yearly gathering of Creeps Psychopaths And Criminals made him a guest speaker.

@Zincy  
I hope he gets hit by a truck.
Something you have in common with former House Speaker John Boehner, I suspect.
Background Pony #E24F
Well, Equality Act, the legislation to add gay and trans as protected under civil rights laws will also not allow use of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act to defend yourself in cases of accused discrimination. Instead of respecting both civil liberties and religious liberties they’ve designed it as a way to be as alienating as possible and give it less chance to pass the Senate. This will get filibustered, but hooefully the two parties can come to the table and work out a compromise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide