Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Penguin Dragneel  
It’s a million times better than “Pearl Milling Company”, that’s for sure.

Besides, the potato itself is gender-neutral. It’s the accessories that make it a Mr. or a Ms. or an unholy abomination made entirely of feet.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

Y’all are getting worked up over nothing. This is just a soulless corporation giving symbolic support to social justice in the hopes of getting more money.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Meanwhile, Arizona wants to give the legislature power to pick electors, Iowa is cutting election day by an hour, and Georgia is severely limiting mail in voting.

When Republicans lose, they do everything in their power to rig the system to advantage them. You don’t see dems throwing this kind of shit with their loses in northern Cali, nor do they try to do it to the increasingly red northern districts of New York state.

Party of “law and order” indeed. They make the laws in order to protect themselves.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Now for Zincy’s bipartisan rumblings.

Anti-Asian American racism is on the rise, and attacks on Asian americans have increased by over 100% in the last few months. These attacks are partially linked to an increase in Asian oriented conspiracy theories percolating among the right wing like QAnon and the other inbred hicks.

But, they are far from the only cause. In fact, a large number of the attacks are from African Americans on Asians, and racism toward Asians is fast on the rise among blacks.

We cannot condemn the racist white fucks while ignoring the racist black fucks too.
Background Pony #0A0F
@Zincy  
Hasn’t the black on asian racism existed, low key, in inner cities for awhile now since often times the asians are resented when they move in and open convenience stores and the like. It hasn’t been a huge issue in everyone’s face, but it’s been there. Not acceptable, of course.

@Dustcan  
This is what happens when you pressure Facebook to police these things more. It’s not right, neither should be banned, but these social media sites are torn and posts and/or people will be banned on both sides.
Background Pony #1F81
@Kiryu-Chan  
It’s funny because I see these “true patriots” unironically claim that they basically want a Trump monarchy where the only people they want to see in power are Trump and his family and people associated with Trump.

Like…  
I thought the whole reason the war of independence happened was because Americans were sick of a monarchy telling them what to do?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Polls show that the dems covid measure has broad support among all three voting blocs (dems, independents, and a slim majority of reps) and yet the Republicans in Congress remain lockstep in their refusal of it.

This ain’t going to be Obamacare 2.0 guys, public opinion is well against you on this.
Background Pony #E24F
@Zincy  
If you’re talking COVID relief as long as they remove that minimum wage part i’m fine. It has no business being part of that package.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide