Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Yeah sure, let’s make other people’s problems a non-issue, simply because there are bigger problems that exist. That’s a totally healthy mindset. When you think about it, the countless murders in the Middle East is far more important than a veteran being murdered in cold blood by a cop. Why should we even care about that?

/s in case no one can read between the line.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
First off, you don’t have to worry about any murder. The chances of someone getting murdered over online content is so slim, you can actually count the number of cases yourself. In a year, it’s less than the fingers in your hand.

Two, while you’ll definitely be harassed, the best way to counter it to simply ignore it. These people are trolls at best and like the age old rule; Don’t feed the trolls.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
Good God.. finally watched the whole Biden town hall and I almost feel sorry for him. I would be beyond shocked if he makes it through his full term without being forced to resign and let the VP take over. His mental decline is clearly reaching a peak.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I in general don’t listen to nothing but constructive feedback from ppl I trust. whixh is why I DON’T have no socmed account for my arts. I also, do physical exercise and go to gym semi regularly. WHY? It helps your mind focus and happy. You should try actually working out or practice jujutsu or something. I am serious.

Some leftist try attack me irl? I’ll take them on.  
They attack me online? #consequences? Well sure, if I did something that warrants being cancelled I’ll take the L. If not, they just haters who aint doin nothin productive with their time.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Scrabbleman  
Not what Violet Rose meant.

Is more about thinking in terms of problem solving and priority, rather than how big is an issue compared to another.

Having too many unsolved issues in your RAM just bogs the mind. It puts stress in your system, slows you down, and more importantly distracts you. The longer it distracts you the longer you’re not solving the problems you can solve. The worse you feel.

That’s a solid advise. It wasn’t to argue that something else is a “non-issue.”
Background Pony #F40B
@Background Human  
They hired an independent law firm. The head of the college has accused its employees of doing something wrong despite there being no evidence of that.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@CaptainXtra
Huh? I don’t see how that question relates to anything I said.
No. but CaptainXtra really wants to know your opinion on Incels and its relation with Nihilism. Your opinion and Zincy’s specifically.  
…  
Are you a philoshophy + anthropology major or something? If yes, then I’m also interested in your answer to CaptainXtra’s question.
Background Pony #E24F
@Background Pony #1F81  
That is pretty stupid, but maybe Hasbro priced it out and realized it was cheaper to just run one kind of potato head instead of making a Mr. and Ms. Potato head.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Human

I mean, on some level I get “Racists wanted to stop being a part of The Greatest Nation on Earth TM because they didn’t want to pick their own cotton.”

I can only imagine what future generations are gonna think when the history books reads “Conservatives started Civil War 2.0 because they didn’t like girl jedi or gender neutral spuds.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

It’s unfeasible but not impossible.

The question of how long it’ll last is dependent on how much of the military would back secession. If it’s literally 100% civilians with at best store bought M4s and body armor vs US military then it’s unlikely the side without tanks, drones, planes etc would last anywhere as near as long as the last Civil War. If enough of the pro-secession side are former military who decides to yoink a few of those tanks et al, then there could be a prolonged conflict.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide