Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Penguin Dragneel  
Plus, even if both sides aren’t as bad like so many people here claim to be, I’d still stay neutral because I’m not a fcking dumbass who chooses the lesser evil and think I’m morally good. It’s still evil, ya dummies! It’s basically choosing between a guy who murders 100 people and another who murders 200.
Background Pony #E24F
The far left and far right are bad in their own ways. Criticize them when it is appropriate but don’t fall into a team mentality.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
So apparently AOC is leading a fundraiser to donate money to poor Texans so they can pay their electricity bills, and it’s raking in some pretty big money. Maybe that explains Cruz finally issuing out a comment?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@BadgingBadger

AOC has already reached near $5M, and Beto O’ Rourke has also made a fundraiser (or he’s helping AOC alongside hers? I can’t tell).

Meanwhile, Ted Cruz has spent the last week A) fleeing to Cancun because he didn’t like the cold (leaving the family dog home alone), B) blaming his children for why he left in the first place, and C) running to his Fox News safe space so Hannity can DARVO those dirty Democrats for accusing our poor virginal too-good-for-this-sinful-Earth Cruz of thinking a Senator should help or care about his constituents.

So yeah, in one week a different state’s Congresswoman and the person who should be sitting in Cruz’s seat has done infinitely more for Texans than Cruz has done in his entire career.
Background Pony #E24F
@Latecomer  
Nah, the fairness doctrine was used as a tool to bully people and I don’t see how, in this day, it would be needed.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Latecomer

Fox News would disappear overnight. So right off the bat it’s a good thing.

Other than that, not much would change. Most major news networks already continue to act like the doctrine is still in place long after it was repealed, which is why they constantly “Both sides” everything.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

The slides included tips to learners on how to be “less white, less arrogant, less certain, less defensive, less ignorant and more humble.
If you want your employees to be more humble, just call this guy!

full

He’ll make them humble and less arrogant in about less than 30 minutes! No need to be less white to be humble. Look at him, he’s WHITE.

(Okay sure he’s a russian muslim from the caucasus mountain but that makes him LITERALLY a caucasian so you can’t call him Non-White)
Kolbjorn

Banana
And err on the side of nuclear power, which is clean, reliable, and not affected by our changing environment.

Like Fukushima?

Don’t get me wrong,I think nuclear is ok, the problem is that when something goes wrong in a nuclear plant usually it goes very, very wrong and certain places are not suitable for a nuclear plant
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I love how fascism is such a no-no label that ppl are willingly calle other ppl fascists to make themselves look better.

You could be the closest to fascism but if you manage to be the first to slap the fascism label on somebody else, suddenly you’re less likely to be outed as a fascist.

I have a love-hate relationship with these label games you is playing. You could even cancel a dude entirely with just a label.

If someone ever manage to slap the worse-than-fascist label of pedophilia on somebody, HO HO they gon’ be fucked. No matter what kinda amazing shit they’ve pulled, dont matter if they solve clean energy or end world hunger. They is accused of pedo, they DONE.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
A couple days ago Lauren Boebert wanted Biden to lower the American flag in honor of Rush Limbaugh.

This was not met with praise from many.

Likewise Ron DeSantis has ordered Florida to lower their flags in honor of Rush. Florida officials are instead telling him where to shove it.

Both are no doubt following the example of Fox News, who a week later is still playing back to back 24/7 eulogies for Limbaugh. Which means they’ve spent more time on the death of a career bigot and hate monger than they did on the attempted coup of the government. Which makes sense, it is Fox News.

The above pieces of news are important when taken into account of the news that Biden is in fact ordering the American flag to be flown at half mast…in recognition to the 500k Americans who has now died from Covid.

The contrast says it all.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
Ron DeSantis is a necrophile. He declared February 6 Reagan Day in Florida, so he has a thing for senile criminals who let scores of bodies die to disease.
Background Pony #0A0F
@tehwatever  
Americans have a serious problem with this. I don’t know if other people from other cultures do as well, so I can’t speak to them, but I do know Americans have this fascination with labeling people. It’s certainly easier then trying to understand why someone is really saying or doing something, and in the world of twitter nobody has the time. I think it is related to how people are fitting into their own ideological camps. When a person does a thing people pay attention to what camp that person might be in, and then forms their own imaginary persona around them. If they are on the other side they will assume the worst of the person, then actually go searching for information to hurt them with. It’s as if people are addicted to rage, they’ll find a comment from some literal who and then blow it up to rant about.

The MAGA hat kid is a perfect example. It was a kid who actually did nothing wrong, but what people saw was a white kid with a MAGA hate standing in front of an indian. So they formulated a persona around the kid, they imagined their own scenario of what happened, then bought into it completely.
CottonTales
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@Background Pony #0A0F  
I feel like labelling is just a very human thing. When you think biblically its the thing they say humans were made for basically (one of the primary human tasks was just labelling things) and there had to be a reason people in the old days thought that
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide