Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
“No one owes you [or] your family anything; nor is it the local government’s responsibility to support you during trying times like this! Sink or swim it’s your choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes you NOTHING! I’m sick and tired of people looking for a damn handout.”
  • Tim Boyd

Pretty sure they owe them after literally paying shit with their bills and goddamn tax dollars numbnuts
Background Pony #E24F
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Conservatives are fine with federal aid in an emergency and are fine with working with the federal government. Perry’s comments are in a larger context of energy policy and he even says he has no problem with the state working with the federal government to find the best solutions to these kinds of problems.

The latter comment is from small time mayor, it is not a common belief among conservatives.
vit
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Flutter_Lover  
Are you a concern troll or something?  
And there is no such thing as “black on black violence”. It’s just violence. But for some darn reason, nobody ever says “white on white violence” or any other ethnicity. As if to imply it’s a uniquely black thing…

@Penguin Dragneel  
No BothSides-ing. “Alt-Left” is not a real thing. It’s an invention for false moral equivalence and shielding the alt-right from proportionate attention.
Background Pony #E24F
@vit  
Black on black violence as a concept is like the term “black vote”, yes it is technically a thing but the usefullness of the term is very limited.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@CaptainXtra  
“White vote” is the vote of the white person. Like, literally.

That’s because Caucasians make up the majority of America’s adult demographic, thus making their votes the most valuable in term of quantity.
Background Pony #E24F
@Scrabbleman  
I wouldn’t call anyone who wrote something like that a journalist. Just another blogger.

@CaptainXtra  
I see it as just a really broad term to get an idea of how votes are split. It’s so broad though that it can’t be considered a voting bloc imo.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@vit  
I don’t think the issues about black-on-black violence include its existence. They’re that those who cite it tend to use it as a distraction and silencing tactic and don’t actually give a shit about it one way or another. Intraracial violence is, by-and-large, independent of interracial issues.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

full

If anyone wants to argue about where the sweet spot lies for regulation, remind them that over-regulating means some billionaire gets slightly less money and under-regulating means an entire state freezes.

Maybe we should err on the side with fewer frozen citizens?
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Violet Rose in The Rain

Well the democrats should get over the guns thing and offer I don’t know, actual fucking solutions to people’s problems instead of feel good measure that don’t alleviate material concerns. Public housing and M4A? Not when you can strive for gender equality in CIA torturers!

@Violet Rose in The Rain

And err on the side of nuclear power, which is clean, reliable, and not affected by our changing environment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide