Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i think the worst part of this bullshit is situation i’m in is that all the shelters are run by the incompetent that just let fuckers just shoot up in plan view of cameras or the malicious that will ban you from the property for a month for so much as vaping accidently or asking qutions or for things you didn’t do on the property.
Background Pony #1F81
@Flutter_Lover  
No, nuking China is not the answer.

I understand your hate for their Government, but the people living in China just trying to get by do not deserve death, they are victims of it too.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
Yes there is. Them cockroaches and jellyfish seem to be thriving just fine.

Who knows. With us gone they might just develop sentience, and in 40k years the jellyfish might end up in SPESS.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@tehwatever  
I’d say Squids and Octopi have a better chance. They’re already very intelligent and have grasping capability; all they need is a longer lifespan and they can build a fresh new civilization.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I’m sorry I went to full on gen Z earlier. I just heard that Japan has now a new variant of the virus, and I already lost hope.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In some good news, Biden has rescinded Trump’s sanctions on Iran.

Which is good as it helps normalize relations and is the first step to reimplementing the Iran Nuclear Deal, which Iran itself has expressed it’s willing to follow.

Of course Trump’s belligerence to them means they’ll be a better negotiation position for the newer version of the agreement, likely meaning less restrictions has to be imposed on Iran.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more good news, the US has officially rejoined the Paris Climate Agreement.

Now if only the accord had any teeth or higher standards.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide