Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NeonThriller

I want to apologize for my explosive anger yesterday. Look I do not agree about what the Democrats did, But they are NOWHERE close to being as bad as 89% of the GOP. While I’m not a fan of the Democrats, I would take them ANY day over the current GOP. I’m not defending either side.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@NeonThriller

We already knew the result the moment the the Articles of Impeachment was drafted M8. The only question was how hard would the Dems screw the pooch.

The answer, surprisingly, turned out to be not at all…up until the final hours of course.
Vortaxonus

@Dustcan  
also, due to trump’s shenanigan-ery, a lot of companies and such decided to switch sides from red to blue. There’s no business in a tyranny run by crazies/the end of the world, as it turns out.
NeonThriller

Am I the only one who feels utterly defeated and hopeless?  
Because after he was acquitted, That’s what it felt like, And the fucker said “Our movement has only begun”  
We are in a very bad situation
Background Pony #75A7
Why do Republicans still back Trump after he cost them the presidency and Senate majority?
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@WatermelonRat  
Aaron Sorkin is the creator of The West Wing. I presume Ebalosus uses his name as a way of referring to liberals who romanticize politicians and portray them as a heroic, democratically elected elite (and thus an attack on a politician, such as the January 6th riots, is something they can readily identify with as abhorrent to them and their interests).

As someone who spends a lot of time browsing the TvTropes forums, I can tell you that there are a lot of (very left-liberal) people like that there, so I know what he’s talking about. That being said, I think his rhetoric is way too broad and relies on a generic populism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide