Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

How can anyone be a Republican and not feel ashamed about what happened in Congress today?
A Republican with shame is like a gloryhole attendant with a gag-reflex. They don’t last long.
Background Pony #6AC3
@Background Pony #1F81  
Not really, I can be happy and pay attention to politics. Once you realize both major parties are playing the game you don’t care what the useful idiots who blindly support them say. Any time I see someone call all democrats or all republicans a name I just see it as someone who is ignorant and since they are on the internet are proud of it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@NeonThriller

He’s out of office.

He’s also banned from twitter, his main vector of spreading his bile.

He’s also an 73 obese gymphobic who’s main diet is fast food. He ain’t got much longer.

Finally his $1 billion debt is coming due quick.
NeonThriller

@Dustcan  
They won’t do a damn fucking thing, The message sent today was clear, “You are free to do it again”. Oh and Qanoners have booked March 4 at a Trump hotel in DC. VERY horrifying thing to hear, They’re gonna do it again and succeed I fear.
Background Pony #6AC3
Finally his $1 billion debt is coming due quick.

While I haven’t seen the exact terms of this debt, I doubt it works the way you’re thinking. Banks will set a term of, let’s say 10 years, and an amortization of 30. After the 10 years they don’t expect you to pay the remaining principle as a lump sum, they just renegotiate the remaining principle.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NeonThriller  
Yeah, no. As the impeachment managers took pains to point out, the insurgents on January 6 were operating on the assumption that the guys with guns would be on their side. And as one Ms. Ashli Babbitt learned the hard way, the guys with guns are emphatically not on their side. There may be some scattered acts of terrorism on March 4, but there will not be another putsch. That’s not a mistake you make twice.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Eeuuugh.  
Ben Sapporo saying words like “A is anti-semite, B is anti-semite, C is anti-semite” He be giving anti-semites to everybody I’m starting to think it’s meaningless now.

At this point anti-semite’s about as impactful as nigga.

One day me, a muslim, might just actually be like:  
“Salam my anti-semi what’s up?”  
“Walaikum salam my anti-semi. God is up, brother”  
“Mashallah, dropping that knowledge bomb I see.”
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

Given that dick-and-all happened on Capitol Hill, I expect the same will happen on March 4: a meme-fueled (if you’re a MAGAchud) or a cringy (if you’re a leftist) stand-about that the libs will cry over and won’t affect anything to a major degree.
Background Pony #1F81
Would Trump even be in a good position health wise to run again by the time 2024 happens?

im not sure how many of the “See you again in 2024” posts are either ironic or serious.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Human

>”deadly violence”

Given that the death toll amounts to four MAGAchuds and a police officer, your definition of “deadly violence” is the Sorkonian of Sorkinite liberal takes on what happened.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ebalosus  
Your dogged lack of empathy might be charmingly rebellious in your country, but here it just makes you one of a million voices on talk radio. Maybe you can sell a book on Newsmax.
Violet Rose in The Rain

@Background Human
Like I said, you’ve got blinders on to the direction we’re heading. And you probably won’t see past them until we’re already going off the cliff. I can’t talk about who my family is, but I can say that the life we and I lived from association to them gives me rather unique comparative insight to just how easy it is manipulate things and get away with it. This nation is not going to improve. It’s going to get worse from here.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide