Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
While Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and his members had prepared for the possibility of voting on witnesses, they got no warning that the lead House prosecutor was about to force a vote that could have prolonged the trial for days or weeks.

Basically, due to a proceduralism, if they called witnesses it would have dragged the trial out. They probably calculated that prolonging the trial would be counterproductive. Letting the trial get bogged down in procedure would divert focus from the main points being made and potentially give the handful of Republicans leaning towards conviction the time to waffle and rationalize an acquittal.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Background Pony #1F81  
Imagine someone telling Lincoln that in around a 100 years, the Republican Party would become a southern based, confederate sympathizing, anti Democratic Party based around some son of a German immigrant

Most Americans back then would probably be most mad about the last part
Background Pony #75A7
Trump 2024 is trending on Twitter.

Imagine seriously thinking Trump will be in any condition to campaign in 2024.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@MagpulPony  
Don’t get your hopes up. Mitch McConnell’s speech after the trial made plain that Trump is no longer welcome in Washington. They’ll let him walk away with something resembling dignity, but if he pops his head up even for a moment, he will be destroyed.

Why do you continue to simp for this loser anyway? He lost the popular vote to the most hated woman in U.S. history. He lost both houses of Congress in a single term. He lost an electoral landslide to a man who didn’t even campaign. He lost his Twitter account. Have you no better champion for your politics? Have you no self-esteem?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Final vote came to 57-43. Making Trump’s second impeachment also the most bipartisan impeachment vote in Senate history after the House also made it the most bipartisan vote in their history.

Are you tired of winning yet?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #75A7  
He still can be. Get him into a serious dietary and lifestlye changes and he will pull it off.

He’s what…240 lbs give or take? He’s about 6’2” or 6’3”? He’s probably at 30 BMI which is just borderline obese.

Eh. I’ve seen people got into relative shape from worse. In 4 years it isn’t impossible, even for a 74yo man to go to 24 BMI or lower. Wouldn’t even need anything fancy.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Nice to know the usual suspects continue to proudly support the treasonous cunt while labeling themselves patriots
Vortaxonus

@Background Human  
I also have to point out that, as far as America goes at least, Non-Consecutive Terms are rare. In fact, typing “non-consecutive term president” shows this article, about the prime example, along with trump himself of course. Hilariously, Grover is kinda the opposite of Trump in many ways, being a democract and having a fairly chill transition of power despite actually have a good case of voter fraud on his side.  
So ya, history-wise it’s doubtful, especially since he’s going up an opponent that he lost against, but now will likely to actually campaign since the pandemic is likely going on the downlow all things considered. Honestly I’m more worried about the 2022 midterms, personally if the democrats at least managed to get a net neutral on both senate and house then the Republican party is kinda fucked.
Background Pony #70D6
@Background Pony #1F81
Fantastic news, look forward to seeing his future plans in politics
What, four years of abject failure, treason, stupidity, kleptocratic behavior, and hundreds of thousands of American deaths weren’t enough for you?

@Dustcan  
Final vote came to 57-43. Making Trump’s second impeachment also the most bipartisan impeachment vote in Senate history after the House also made it the most bipartisan vote in their history.
Which is one of the big reasons why I think people saying he was acquitted or found not guilty are phrasing it poorly. I mean, it is only because the rules of impeachment require a two-thirds majority that this trial did not result in the guilty ruling it absolutely should have. They should say that the majority of the Senate found Trump guilty, but enough voted to convict. Anything else makes it sound like he was absolved or something.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Background Human  
Like I said, you’ve got blinders on to the direction we’re heading. And you probably won’t see past them until we’re already going off the cliff. I can’t talk about who my family is, but I can say that the life we and I lived from association to them gives me rather unique comparative insight to just how easy it is manipulate things and get away with it. This nation is not going to improve. It’s going to get worse from here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide