Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I initially thought MBS is some evil Machiavellian villain but when you really look at it, he’s a fucking idiot
Every single one of his foreign policies objectives, every one from the Qatar blockade to Yemen, is a miserable failure
The Saudi army is still in a relatively dismal state and once the US moves out of the region, they are fucked

When you do a line of coke and come up with Noem
Background Pony #5A29
@tehwatever  
I don’t see it as sexist if I am a woman not wanting to fight a man because it would be extremely unfair and I may end up seriously injured, more then if I fought another woman
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #5A29  
Bro. That’s still sexism!  
Sexism is literally basing your judgement on the gender of the other person–

If a working mother dont want no 17yo Jerry to care for her 12yo Amy and 8yo Timmy because…reasons, but is okay with 17to Bethany, (all else being equal) it’s STILL sexism, I dont care how justified.

And it’s okay.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This morning, some guy was bitching because he wanted to pay for something for his buddy, but I told him I need to know what the item is and to scan it, like he was being persecuted for something. He also started making snide remarks about Biden and Liberals, like people are supposed to bend over backwards for him because he supports Trump.

Frankly, I’m tired of people who willingly act like walking stereotypes.

Also, acting like a whiney, entitled, loud-mouthed shit-talker because your candidate lost the election is not impressive.
Background Pony #5A29
@tehwatever  
Sexism is a case where your decisions are based on your prejudice of the other sex. Prejudice implies your logic isn’t based on sound reason. It is a fact that men, on average, are stronger and more physical. Therefore if a woman decides they don’t want to fight a man because of those reasons it isn’t sexism.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #5A29  
If she prejudge a man based on the data gathered from other men then she’s sexist. Unless she did research on the man she gonna fight with, then she’s prejudiced against him. Hence, SEXISM.

I am sexist if I said “it is a fact that female get pregnant and male don’t, so I’m never gonna even consider pregnancy leaves for my male employees.” But it’s a fact. But it’s sexist. But it’s okay.

The reason I insist on this, is so WE can be very comfortable with the idea that well…we’re sexists. I also insist on it because I don’t want stupid shit like “It’s not sexism because it’s TRUE.”

Same shit like “is not racism because islam is not a race”

Just own your sexism, man. I’ve come to terms with it. I’m a sexist, I can’t deny.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
GOP across several states are planning a number of voting restrictions in light of Trump’s loss.

Once again the GOP can’t win by letting people vote, so they continue to double down on preventing people from voting.

And now that Trump is finally, thankfully out of office we can now look at his impact on the budget. If I’m reading these numbers right then after 4 years Trump increased the debt by about $7.5 trillion. And came into office with a deficit of like $660 billion, and left office with a deficit of $3…trillion.

Remember on the campaign trail when he said he’d run the country like one of his businesses? That wasn’t a promise, it was a threat.
Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Constant Lurker
@tehwatever  
That’s really watering down what Sexism means to most people. Someone thinking women are shorter than men and someone thinking women belong in the kitchen shouldn’t be in the same category.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Dustcan

Your numbers suck, because the national debt was like $18 trillion when Obama left office and crossed the $20 trillion threshold while Trump was in office. I wouldn’t be surprised if it crosses $30 trillion while Biden is in office, what with the pandemic and all.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ebalosus  
If you are going to compare the deficit between two presidents, you should use the same metric for each.

Using the $18 trillion value for Obama (it was actually $19.5 in October of his last year) the correct value for Trump (that is, using the same method for measuring the deficit) is $26.5 trillion from October of 2020.

@Dustcan  
Give or take, yes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide