Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #5A29
@CaptainXtra  
Republicans want the Dems to commit to not tossing the filibuster, Dems don’t want to because they want it for future leverage.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Remember that lunatic Republican Congresswoman that tried to impeached Biden from Day One; turns out she’s a QAnon Supporter.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
So our new lame duck President is immediately killing US Energy production in favor of Saudi Arabia. Fuck I hate being right sometimes…
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s the thing; I don’t attack White People just for simply being White. I only go after people who have the morally inconsistent values.
Background Pony #70D6
So our new lame duck President is immediately killing US Energy production in favor of Saudi Arabia. Fuck I hate being right sometimes…
You might want to look up what “lame duck” means, because with Biden’s term just starting and the House and Senate both set to be controlled by his party, it’s not even remotely applicable.

Also, he’s not killing US Energy production. The fossil fuel industries have been dying on their own for a while now. Demand for oil is down and unlikely to return anytime soon, oil and gas stocks have been under-performing since 2005, major oil companies have been undergoing credit ratings downgrades, and many in the fossil fuel industry are only surviving because they get trillions of dollars in subsidies.

But on the bright side, you very clearly have no reason to hate.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Biden’s term just starting and the House and Senate both set to be controlled by his party, it’s not even remotely applicable.
Yeah? I’ve heard that one before, except back then it was bringing the troops home, closing Gitmo, and ending warrentless wiretaping. Remind me again of how all that went?…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide