Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@lonewolf

You do know that Gab’s owner, Andrew Torba, is a “free-speech” grifter, right? He talks a good game, but has explicitly said he would bend over and take it if the courts pressed him. It’s why the majority of the 3D-printed gun community are leery of both him and Gab.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Ebalosus  
The Nobel Peace Prize is a joke. A former Illinois senator gets it while bombing the shit out of the Middle East and continues Bush’s wars (which IIRC, he promised to end said wars) while a former New York real estate mogul who DOESN’T START ANY NEW WAR WHATSOEVER (but in fairness did continue Bush’s wars) doesn’t even get considered for the Peace Prize.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The Right offer no solutions to the problems facing the modern world. Their answer to climate change is to pretend it isn’t real, their response to refugees fleeing wars they also usually advocate is to demonise and reject them (as if that would actually work), they offer no comment on the ever increasing price of housing and no coherency on a covid solution.

So what does that leave them with? Lies and a tendency to play the victim. That’s all they have, and they cling to both with a desperation that is nothing short of insanity.
Background Pony #613E
@Goku Black  
He made moves to restart nuclear arsenal escalation and stop disarmament. He also did nothing to stop Russia’s influence and their own military campaigns in the middle east, or even outright encouraged them. Plus increased tensions with Iran multiple times and gave them a clear excuse to accelerate the development of nuclear weapons… something that can be said for North Korea as well, though for the opposite reasons.

So yeah, Trump may have not started any new wars during his term, but he’s made the prospects for new and far worse wars more likely.
Background Pony #0DE7
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
No coherency on covid. I recall masks being useless until they weren’t useless, large gatherings being terrible unless a black guy dies, travel restrictions being xenophobic, and lockdowns being a good thing until they’re not, according to the governor of New York.

The right has no solutions for the modern world? I’m guessing Singapore is an utter shithole then considering the ruling party where you are is conservative. How many Africans do you thing Singapore should take in and how many do you think should be in your neighbourhood?
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #0DE7

I thought that the rightist solution is to make everybody obedient, White Christian Americans who bow down to White men and Jesus, or kill off whoever who is considered “an enemy of the White Race” (e.g. Jews, Blacks, Middle Easterners, Chinese people like myself, depending on whoever the alt-right is angry at).

And the leftist solutions would be to either:

• make something like “the US as ‘North Mexico’ or ‘British Mexico’”, an English-speaking Latino republic of hedonists and videogame fanboys/fangirls  
  • make nations into militaristic, authoritarian hordes like Maoist China, North Korea, and Khmer Rogue Cambodia who wage a global jihad to convert everybody into Marxism (what some Twitter users want when they put up hammers, sickles, and tankie trash)

I would pick the upper type of leftists rather than tankies, Marxists, or anarchists; as long as they don’t force or threaten me to become an activist or a militant who serves them out of fear.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

The comic is just ridiculing the idea that deplatforming Nazis is somehow anti-liberty. Being unapologetically anti-Nazi in every way possible used to be the very epitome of being pro-liberty.
I’m in favor of deplatforming Nazis. Actually, scratch that - I’m in favor of killing Nazis. Every single last one of them. I have absolutely no moral qualms in this regard.
What I’m not in favor is allowing the U.S. government to deplatform Nazis. I can assure you that if Donald Trump had the power to deplatform Nazis, he would find a way to use it to deplatform everyone except Nazis.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@MethidMan

Deradicalisation seems to be a better method in dealing with Nazis, as they are followers of a death cult, and it is better to put even “worthless” people to good use than to leave a mountain of corpses.

Kill the Nazis only if they wage any violence or terrorism, as you would with any militant, ISIS member, murderer, or terrorist. I hate Nazis and extremists, but I would rather not become as merciless as them.
Background Pony #0DE7
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Bowing to Jesus is based. People don’t need to bow to other people. The rightest plan is to create order and tradition. The leftist plan is to do the opposite. Its two different visions of the future. Even the heroes are different. The right pulls more from the founders, the left pulls more from the civil rights leaders.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide