Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Like how Facebook will ban you if you talk about guns in a way they don’t like (they banned my friend for a few days when he commented on a post I made about my AIRSOFT guns, and deleted another post I made about them. God forbid I talk about my real ones)?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
The piece of shit website regularly recommended me extremist pages every time I had a friend so much as react to one of their posts, be it positive or negative, and it appeared on my timeline. Facebook acting on shit now doesn’t change the fact

It’s the same shit as Youtube, people always bitch about YT going after rightwing youtube despite the fact that the algorithm regularly recommends all of those extremist garbage, anti-SJW channels just because you saw a Star Wars clip
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

I watched RTGame play Star Wars Battle Front 2 the other day.

The algorithm then decided to spit out videos of deranged sperglords ranting about how “the feminists/jews/blacks/gay/liberals” stole their childhood.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Like how Facebook will ban you if you talk about guns in a way they don’t like (they banned my friend for a few days when he commented on a post I made about my AIRSOFT guns, and deleted another post I made about them. God forbid I talk about my real ones)?

Stop making Facebook’s advertisers scared then
Background Pony #613E
@Egil  
Gotta say that’s hard to believe, or you’ve just not paid attention to the stuff YT tries to recommend or say is trending. Since 2016 I can’t watch anything about Marvel, DC, Star Wars, popular action/RPG games, guns, or even cars without some recommendation of some gamergate, prageru, or sargon ripoff puppet raging about SJWs, feminists, leftists, liberals, hollywood, etc. dumped on me.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Watching a Tim livestream right now. You know that DNC office that was vandalized in Portland? It was Antifa.  
We don’t want Biden, we want revenge!

full  
One of the things they shouted at the riot.

Let’s see Biden try to ““unite”” these people with the rest of the country.

And apparently Nancy asked if crew manned machine guns could be present for the inauguration.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@lonewolf

According to these anarchists, they want “racial-justice, anti-fascist, anarchist, youth liberation, etc”, and “Green New Deal, defunding police, Medicare For All”. They also talk about “American imperialism” and “American empire”, especially in regards to military bases, bombings, and drone strikes – what would a US without its “empire” look like to them, something like the Zapatistas over a huge area?

One Twitter post (also by an anarchist) said that this riot is due to Democratic officials in Portland evicting homeless people during the pandemic.

@Latecomer

I agree. Otherwise, we should cut aside a piece of land to stuff the anarchists into as their own commune, so they will leave everybody else alone. They are only useful in keeping out NeoNazis and Proud Boys, who also flock to Portland and riot – these violent right-wingers are why these anarchists show up.

However, this will anger more people on Twitter, their commie and anarchist friends, and spark more riots. Especially among some Black Americans, who see attempts to stop anarchist riots as “US fascism” because they won’t get their leftist government since “Biden is a war criminal/a corporate shill”.

(I’ve noticed that a lot of Black Americans and Native Americans, especially those on Twitter, tend to support leftist beliefs because they seem to be more effective in forcing society to stop abusing them; whereas right-wingers tend to look down on Blacks, support rich people (who still fail to help poorer non-Whites), or fail to change society for their interests. Especially Marxism and anarchism, because they might overthrow and threaten the “oppressive” US government)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve been seeing some Right-Winged fellas scared that Antifa will come for them.

Really, is Antifa known to attack and bully like the Alt-Right would?
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I’ve been seeing some Right-Winged fellas scared that Antifa will come for them.
Really, is Antifa known to attack and bully like the Alt-Right would?

The most AntiFa groups would do like that is infiltrate their clubs and collect intel to pass on to other groups to deal with, deradicalization mostly.

Punchies punchies roll out when there is street action
CottonTales
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ruler of Sheep
@CaptainXtra  
Some probably do in some places but thats just the law of large numbers bring me any huge collection of people and Id say some subsets of that collection do that.

But most of it is just paranoia or wanting to be a victim if they can’t be a winner
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
@Kiryu-Chan

@Background Pony #613E

And yet most of my recommended is cat videos, channels featuring angry people whining about yet unironically use Youtube who claim to not care if they get banned then try to get their channels back because fuck you (actually their reason), clips from random shows, and whatever playlist of a video game I’m viewing. The rest is random nonsense I’m never going to watch. Even with the channels I’ve cited before, I never saw them a single time in my recommended.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide