Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Penguin Dragneel
Yeah, that’s the whole point, and why we are a Republic. Though these MAGA Cultists want to slingshot us back to monarchy, Absolute Monarchy just to be more specific.
Do what Indonesia did up the late 90s. Democracy, but every vote that doesn’t go for the current president is null, void, or questionable.

Aka people could vote, but it didn’t matter. Har Har Har.
Background Pony #1DB9
@Latecomer  
Pretty much everyone, sadly. It takes a lot of effort to be correctly informed, and it takes diligence to make sure you are not falling to some form of bias. For many it is also efficient to be ignorant as well, since the effort you need to put in to making sure your vote is well informed is just one vote among many.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@NitroFury

I mean, I get wanting “Our Guy” to be Leader for Life TM. But you can’t call yourself a Patriot TM at the same time as calling for an end to our democracy.

Edit: Speaking of “Patriots TM”, woman believed to be the one to steal Pelosi’s laptop also allegedly tried to sell it to Russian intelligence agency.

Let’s be fair though. Even Trump gets confused on which nation he serves from time to time a lot.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
People are talking shit about Biden tearing up talking about his dead son.

I’d rather have a president who cries over a family tragedy than one who cries because his Twitter got shut down.

Good riddance to that orange dust coated peice of shit. May he one day rot and be forgotten.
Background Pony #1F81
@Zincy  

People are really heartless enough to attack Biden for getting sad over him remembering the death of his son?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And with about 15 hours left before we can finally be rid of the Orange Cancer, we’ve now broken the 400k Covid death milestone.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Dustcan  
For my own sick entertainment I hope the “He is trying a militar coup/ assassination atempt by the mostly white national guard” paranoid democrates are right XD

but for you it would be better if they get the fear/hate mongering democrates out together with Trump.

You guys are so close to an real authoritarian shithole.
Background Pony #5468
“He is trying a militar coup/ assassination atempt by the mostly white national guard”

Actually I think you’ll find that it’s the ‘Paranoid Alt-Right’ an QAnon faithful that have been pushing that theory.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
apparently none of them have loaded rifles, which is kind of stupid in my book.

Standard Guard SOP. None of them get weapons, or loaded weapons when on the streets, unless they are facing people known to have loaded weapons themselves, then they get a magazine.

Don’t even got powers of arrest which is p based ngl. They’re just there to spook.

Otherwise they do yearly road trips to the Gulf to clean up after hurricanes. Life of a guardsman.
Background Pony #1F81
With Trump’ s term coming to an end, I wa t to say that the 2010’s was a really shitty period for politics online.

Seemed like after GamerGate and “sjws” that everyone online seemed to get more bitter and angry.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #1F81  
Agreed. Not to mention it started the gender wars back in 2016 with the backlash towards Ghostbusters 2016 and Hillary Clinton’s campaign and continued since 2017 with the MeToo movement. And also, the division of the country because of political preferences, all in account of Trump’s racist remarks when he’s running for president.

None of this wouldn’t happen if Trump didn’t say those remarks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide