Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Commune

Half my family will be pissed I’m dating a Chinese woman.

But fuck ‘em. If one of my racist ass cousins talks shit I’ll throw hands right there and then. And they know that.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

If he represents the “master race” then humanity is fucked. Cause apparently the master race is 210, diabetic, and pasty.
If you want Master Race then this guys is an example  
full

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like. This guy is what master-race ight-wingers should aspire to be.

Undefeated in his 10 years pro career, dominant performance, is a multi-millionaire, owns multiple businesses, is bilingual, family man, sports fan, religious, humble, disciplined, focused, and most importantly: He’s ridiculously self-aware.

A philantropist celebrity whose personal family life is shrouded in mystery because he NEVER lets media anywhere close to his wife and children.

Pasty white, sure, but it’s to be expected from a LITERAL CAUCASIAN.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Commune I (a Chinese guy) once fell in love with a Finnish girl when I was a teenager.
Hahahaha! Brother, it’s no damn secret that we’s asians have a white girls fetish, bruh I mean c’mon just look at asian-made anime and vidya gamez and shit, bruh.

We saying shit like “I once fell in love with a white girl of some nationality” is like saying I breathe oxygen, brother.

Half of my crush are white, brother, male and female.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Commune  
Nah man. It’s because you literally have 2nd gen children whose parents are from china, who call themselves chinese. HorsesAndMuchMoar literally calls himself chinese even if he Malaysian.  
Chinese is a demonym of both the country and the “race.”
KharnZeBetrayer

@Commune  
I’ve never heard Americans blanket call all east asians Chinese unless they are intentionally being inflammatory.  
Also  
>Bruh moment  
Do you not understand the difference between a diverse cast vs forced diversity?
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@tehwatever  
Not to take anything away from him, but I would hope there’s more to the whole “master race” thing than the ability to punch people in the face for a living.

@KharnZeBetrayer  
No one’s forcing anything. They’re going with what works. If Idris Elba makes the best Oliver Cromwell, you put his black ass on screen. It’s called “acting”.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
If you can’t see any further than the tip of your own nose, so be it.

I’m sure you know everything about ideological myopia, given your propension to label anything you don’t like on the left as either “communism” or “SJW”.  
Don’t complain when someone censors your side and no one will stand up for your rights.

Lemme borrow a quote from Violet real quick, hope she don’t mind:  
“First they came for the Nazis and I spoke up, loudly and constantly, even though I’m totally not a Nazi you guys. I just believe in free speech for people who want to commit genocide I’m not a Nazi I promise”

@Gameplay The Pony  
So you went from four-word takes to three words. Are you sure you can’t be even more concise?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Gameplay The Pony  
You said yesterday that you were not going to post in this thread any more. Now today you are bitching that no one here is sayin “hello” to you, insulting vast swaths of the community here, and breaking rule #0.

I don’t know what your long game is, but you need to stop being a jerk to everyone else or we will ban you.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
Maybe if you made an actual sensible point that is coherent, more people would listen.
Instead of coming in and going “merkia sucks, Asian people racist”.
I’ve said other things on here.

Nothing really worth responding TBH. If your intent is to spark a discussion, you won’t go far with one-sentence posts that are only tangentially related at best to the topic at hand.
deactivated103f39d

@Gameplay The Pony
You said yesterday that you were not going to post in this thread any more. Now today you are bitching that no one here is sayin “hello” to you, insulting vast swaths of the community here, and breaking rule #0.
I don’t know what your long game is, but you need to stop being a jerk to everyone else or we will ban you.

I did not say that anyone in the political thread is not saying hello. I said in the dark depressing thread that no one said hello or anything to me. And yes, I said I wouldn’t post here again, but I forgot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide