Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

Aye, and not my first time.

I tend to date outside my race a lot. And someone I know who I don’t really consider a friend took umbrage with the fact I’m currently dating a Chinese woman.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Zincy

What was that person like? Are they middle aged, or skinny, or a sports fan (many right-wingers I’ve found on Twitter/Facebook tend to be sports fans)?

I know that people who accuse others of “race traitor” tend to be right-wingers and White nationalists who are very bitter and violent.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

He’s a fat white dude around my age. 30 something I believe. I’ve known him since college.

If he represents the “master race” then humanity is fucked. Cause apparently the master race is 210, diabetic, and pasty.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer  
Indeed. As you know I prefer the american version.

@Ereiam  
I really thought you were smarter than this. You are not able to separate having a principle and upholding it from the actual speech itself it seems, and then resorts to name calling.
Background Pony #40CC
@Dex Stewart  
Dex, why roll around in the mud here? Isn’t it more fun on Ponybooru? You can say anything you like, practically go fucking apeshit, and the worst that’ll usually happen is you get spoilered. Come on, you can be real back there. Wait, are you? Maybe you’re playing Ponybooru for suckers, too. You said you know how to give the answers people wanna hear. Maybe you’re into playing both sides so you always come out on top.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
@Background Pony #40CC

I’m thinking about going there to share traditional-themed fanart or art related to mythology and folklore, since these are culture and right-wingers (who dominate Ponybooru) have more to do with “traditional culture”.

I’m also considering asking them about “pro-White” and “anti-White” standards, and how to adjust my White characters to make them more “acceptable” to their standards. Or how would a work influenced by right-wingers would look like (instead of left-wing feminism like in most Hollywood works).
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
I really thought you were smarter than this. You are not able to separate having a principle and upholding it from the actual speech itself it seems, and then resorts to name calling.

Well, if the shoe fits…  
I mean, I’m not the one who talked about rolling over before nazis here. If that’s what your so-called principle leads you to do, frankly I want no part of it.
KharnZeBetrayer

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
That’s pretty easy. Avoid forced diversity (having sub-Saharan Africans running around medieval Briton or random minority playing characters from Northern European folk tales for instance.) Same with the inverse. If you are trying to convey a message with the racial selections in your work you’re doing it wrong. Unless you are telling the specific story of the one black samurai in feudal Japan you shouldn’t have black samurai running around.  
Most “right-wing” people don’t have issues with non-white people in a medium just when it’s forced into environments that such things don’t fit or when an established character in a franchise is race/gender swapped just to appear woke and meet a “diversity” goal.  
As for avoiding “left wing feminism” in Hollywood drop the whole I am woman hear me roar nonsense. Portray women as women. The most celebrated female characters are ones like Ellen Ripley and Sarah Connor. They are tough individuals not arbitrarily but because of the circumstances they are thrust into. They are not fighting off 5 adult men bare handed or making some quip about having a vagina in the middle of a firefight. They exist in a realistic world.  
Despite their struggles and developed exteriors they still retain things that set them apart from male counterparts in their cases the motherly bond and themes around it. They are strong women but remain women. They have no need for a girl power aura or some shot to a scummy stereotype’s testicles as she is walking off with a smirk while the audience says “You go girl!”  
They are respected for their strength earned through struggle and the character that grows from those struggles.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ereiam  
If you can’t see any further than the tip of your own nose, so be it. Don’t complain when someone censors your side and no one will stand up for your rights.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@KharnZeBetrayer

That’s what I’m trying to do in my own stories.

I thought that to avoid being anti-White, I had to make my White characters into perfect gods who win everything and never fail, and to be pro-White, I had to hate other peoples (like Blacks and Jews). Like /pol/, the alt-right, and 8chan, who tend to use “pro-White” when it follows their ideology and use that term often.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
@Latecomer

This is how I think 8channers/alt-righters wanted White people to be portrayed as, based on Internet comments: they want everyone to treat White people like murderous gods to be feared and obeyed. Since they keep throwing out the terms “pro-White” or “anti-White”, this is what they want as their way for “pro-White” stuff.

I personally do not support their extreme views. If I were to depict White people being people (like making mistakes, having weaknesses, having their own hobbies instead of being fanatical goose-stepping Nazis with a hive mind), those keyboard warriors will accuse me of being “anti-White”.

Also, I wanted to ask those blokes on how should I depict their race for fun, as their counterpart to people asking others about how to depict POC.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Time to get cheeky.

There is a problem with human rights

tl;dw - The problem with “human rights” as a liberal concept is that they are perceived as permanent as the Right of Kings were under feudalism and up until the execution of Louis Capet and the reign of Human Rights was inaugurated. Fully contextualizing the history of rights and when they came into being, recognizing subjective vs objective rights, and negative vs. positive rights leads one to a much more holistic view of rights and even the historical and contemporary role of rights: and even that we may go beyond them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Chinese as in from china or chinese as in mongoloid or asian?

Btw next time you be dating a cute hijabi tell me. Maybe after you move on from her I could swoop in after you.
Background Pony #613E
Trump […] has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House workers to spend hours taping them back together.
“They told [Trump] to stop doing it. He didn’t want to stop.”
The White House chief of staff’s office told the president that the documents were considered presidential records and needed to be preserved by law. About 10 records staff ended up on Scotch tape duty

In the Trump White House “not only has record-keeping not been a priority, but we have multiple examples of it seeking to conceal or destroy that record”, said Richard Immerman, from the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations.
And now Trump’s baseless claim of widespread voter fraud – which postponed for weeks an acknowledgement of Joe Biden’s presidential victory – has delayed the transfer of documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, further heightening concern about the integrity of the records.
Lack of a complete record might also hinder investigations of Trump, from his impeachment trial and other prospective federal inquiries to investigations in the state of New York

“I believe we will find that there’s going to be a huge hole in the historical record of this president because I think there’s probably been serious noncompliance of the Presidential Records Act,” said Anne Weismann, one of the lawyers representing the groups in their suit.
“I don’t think president Trump cares about his record and what it says. I think he probably cares, though, about what it might say about his criminal culpability.”

Criminal in Chief
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide