Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
Thats sjw bs. It worked fine for 8 years before BLM 2.0. And by doing it your way we dont lose nazis, we lose around 40% of the community that won’t stand for sjw bs. Dragging irl politics in, which sjws love, never works and always ends like this. And after the “nazis” are gone the purity spiral begins on a site that has content easily classified as rape, incest and the list goes on, it must be made “safe”. Thankfully they seem to have come to their senses before the site completely collapsed.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer  
You were here and saw what happened. We are lucky the site is still here.

The nazi stuff are just images on the site. Just like trans rights flags, the rainbow flags and so on. A fairly small part of the site even. That can be easily filtered and never seen. We had it here for all these years, why did it suddenly become such a huge issue?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Biden admin has elevated the Office of Science and Technology Policy to an official cabinet slot, placing Eric Lander in the top seat. I believe this is the first time the office has held a direct advisory role.

In fact, Biden has essentially given scientists and medical professionals the highest seats at the table in terms of his advisors and cabinet.

Let us compare and contrast that with Trump, who is currently taking advice from a cocaine addict that hawks overpriced novelty pillows.
Background Pony #83DA
@Latecomer  
It isn’t wrong wanting a place where people won’t be cruel but twitter is not that place. Twitter is easily one of the most toxic places to be and boy am I thankful I left it when I did. Wether or not you see it that way is up too you.

I’m done here please have a good day
Background Pony #5468
@silbasa  
You asked what made June last year special. Sure, there’s an all year normal background noise, but as staff here on the site said the volume of attacks starting in late May broke shit. Then BLM happened. Then The Atlantic article happened. It’s not like all of that happened in an utter void completely and entirely driven by what you call SJWs from Twitter.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
They busted a dude with fake credentials and a loaded weapon trying to sneak into an inauguration detail.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #5468  
They are as always the starting point. And I imagine this site deals with all kinds of attacks all the time. This one got inside!

@Latecomer  
You scrub one thing you gotta scrub the next thing. Where do you draw the line?

@MethidMan  
I don’t know this person. Perhaps someone to look into? And the sad thing is, all this it did was cause a ton of damage. Should never have happened.
Background Pony #1F81
I saw a post from some QAnon nutjob saying that the “Deep State” are apparently in disarray and resulted in making a deal with Trump that involves him and Biden surgically removing and replacing eachothers faces s that “Biden” is actually Trump going for a second term and “Trump” is actually Biden who is paying for his “crimes”.

Ignoring the who medical issues of this as well as the batshit insanity of it…  
By this logic, wouldn’t this mean that Trump supporters would now be turning on Trump and rooting for Biden?

Seriously how the hell do QAnon followers actually think this shit is real?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I hope rescinding the changes to the H Visa program is one of Biden’s first executive actions.

We are losing out on tons of skilled talent that is flowing into Canada and Europe due to those disastrous alterations.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Human  
No and no. I will defend your right to speak no matter who you are or stand for even if I personally don’t agree with you. Sometimes that means “defending” nazis.

This site has its own rules and is private. But I ofc prefer that they go by the rules they originally had as they always have. The attempted change did not go down so well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide