Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trump is leaving office with one of the lowest approval ratings since Nixon’s, which hovered in the mid 20s when he finally left.

Most polls are putting him between 33-35, with the matching Carter’s dismal 34 from Gallop in his final month.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
@CaptainXtra  
The big problem is the filibuster. Some bills require 60 votes to pass.

Also the West Virginia Senator, while a Democrat, is notably more conservative than most of the other Democrats, so getting even just the base majority may have difficulties now and then.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Trump is leaving office with one of the lowest approval ratings since Nixon’s, which hovered in the mid 20s when he finally left.
Most polls are putting him between 33-35, with the matching Carter’s dismal 34 from Gallop in his final month.

Don’t lie: Trump attempting a Yeltsin would be Karmic justice.

And funny.
Background Pony #1F81
@Kolbjorn

@Angrybrony

@Dustcan  
full

Do the QAnon people even know how retarded their stories are if you take even jut a few seconds to look at them?

Literally every single democrat is actually a Satan worshipping cannibalistic pedo who wants to start a Communist takever and Trump is only person in the world who can stop them?

A pizza parlour is a front for a child sex trafficking ring that the Dems use?

The paper Peosi ripped up actually contained the cure for the Coronavirus and she done it s that Trump could not take credit for it?

That literally every singe person involved in the Capital raid was actually some sort of Deep State ANTIFA agent trying t make Trump Supporters look bad?

And now Biden’s inauguration will involve him arresting everyone only for Trump to pull a Deus Ex Machina and appear on a giant screen and have damming evidence of horrible crimes of literally everyone there?

honest question but were the majority of the QAnon and Far-Right folk dropped on their heads as babies?  
Because that would actually explain so much abut them.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This actually made it onto MSNBC.

Lincoln Project co-founder straight up calls Matt Gaetz and other out for their, and I quote, “Whiny bitch victimhood” and just lays into them.

Reminder that just a week ago they were hiding for their lives, and now they are simping for their victimizer. They deserve every word of this.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Kolbjorn

It’s an insult to my fetish.

Which is rather incredible when said fetish also produced the likes of Dobson…

These are strange times.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Atlas_66  
The Trumpists just want to overthrow the Democrats. Literally. Meanwhile BLM wants to outright kill every single police officer in the world and show them even less mercy then Genghis Khan and Hitler showed their enemies.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, seeing these Right-Wing Anti-SJW types like TheQuartering freaking out about Trump’s Twitter Ban; makes me want to laugh at them. And I don’t care if I get cancelled for that.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Atlas_66  
There’s a difference between rioting because of police terror against minorities and rioting because the guy who sold Steaks at Sharper’s Image didn’t win the presidency again

@lonewolf  
It’s either an inside job or those people giving a tour replaced their brain for an eraser  
I don’t get why you need a tour tbh, Google probably has like 500 maps of the place, fully photographed
Background Pony #613E
@NitroFury  
Conservatives seeing people punished by unfair rules: Follow the rules, take personal responsibility for your actions sweetie)))

Conservatives facing consequences for breaking rules: This is BULLSHIT!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide